The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why can't we pre-order Greymoor on ps4 yet?

IHecate
IHecate
✭✭✭
Just asking..... it's been available on pc for ages now

Best Answers

• MilkJugg24
    MilkJugg24
    ✭✭
    As of April 21st, this help article was updated, which explains how you can be notified when the expansion is able to be purchased on the Playstation Store.

I don't have an exact reason for why it's not available, but if I had to guess, Sony typically takes a while to process store requests, whether it be for game updates or store additions. Zenimax might be having issues getting it finalized, which is why they opted for the 'Notify me' fix in the meantime.
    Edited by MilkJugg24 on April 28, 2020 9:50PM
    I play on PC NA! Currently looking for a casual dungeon and trial group/guild. If you want to talk, feel free to message me here or in-game to Pizza (Yes, I'm the original Pizza)
    Follow me on Twitter for video games and cats. I also casually stream on Twitch!
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • IHecate
    IHecate
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks MilkJugg :)
    Options
    Answer ✓