The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please stop having NPC's disappear mid quest....

MrDenimChicken
MrDenimChicken
✭✭✭✭✭
Just did the Orcrest quest in North Elsweyr, the one with that flu that killed the whole city.

At the end it was like one of those "escape" situations where everyone is like, "we gotta get outa here!"

like 5 NPC's start running with me, and then after taking 10 steps they all just freaking pop out of existence.

This sort of crap is so anti-immersive. I then find them waiting for me outside just like, "hey thanks man!". Come on zenimax...Make them fight with me to get out! Or make them actually run to the entrance!

Why should I care about the quest dialogue and all this stuff if I get broken out of immersion so abrutly? It makes the payoff for actually sitting down and listening to the quest less rewarding. Honestly it reinforces the behavior of just spamming A for the next 10 quests.....

Come on Zenimax. If you are even going to have questing as a focus, than don't skimp out on things like this. It's amateur.