The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request for an addon that hides un-used Collectibles

InaMoonlight
InaMoonlight
✭✭✭✭✭
I am SOOOOO tired of having to browse through a fairly immense collection of outfits, hairs, pets and mounts I NEVER use. Could be SO awesome with a rightclick to hide and an un-hide function for collectibles for less clutter...

You know, some times you need to get dressed FAST!... :D

You know what you want, but finding it in the mix, is another story.

Would adore you foooorever and eeever and luv you all the way up to the chimney! Or Stars and moon, and something :D
Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to try Auto category - Revised ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2300-AutoCategory-Revised.html ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    Not exactly what you are requesting, but I wrote an addon to move the most recent used collectibles to the top.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2503-VotansCollectibleMostRecentlyUsed.html
    Edited by votan73 on March 19, 2020 11:31AM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will do the trick, to the rescue as always @votan73 ! :D

And btw, thank you SO much for your hard work and other addons too, I always have at least fours of yours activated :D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to try Auto category - Revised ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2300-AutoCategory-Revised.html ).

Thank you so much, I'll check that out too :D
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this! I've been wanting to do the same thing for a long time, and last time I looked I couldn't see any addons which did it (but maybe I didn't know what to look for). I'll download both and see which one I like best. It's great to not only be able to do this but to have options for how I'll do it. :)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know raijt! Votan's actually fits the need perfectly for me, as usual :D

Simple and easy :D
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only problem I'm having with it is that it doesn't seem to include mounts when the Random Mount addon swaps to them. Pets swapped by Random Mount are included in recently used, but not mounts.

Not a big problem, I can just add the mounts each character uses manually, but it would be easier if they were added automatically as I use them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Only problem I'm having with it is that it doesn't seem to include mounts when the Random Mount addon swaps to them. Pets swapped by Random Mount are included in recently used, but not mounts.

Not a big problem, I can just add the mounts each character uses manually, but it would be easier if they were added automatically as I use them.

They are if you choose the mounts manually, one by one, I don't think it's compatible with addons like that :)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are if you choose the mounts manually, one by one, I don't think it's compatible with addons like that :)

It works for pets, all the pets which Random Mount has swapped to are showing as recently used. But I think that addon handles mounts and pets differently, because it will only swap mounts if you're not using them (otherwise you get dismounted). I'm not sure how exactly it works but I suspect that could explain the difference.

But like I said not a big deal since I can just add them all manually.

Edit: Not sure if it's the one addon or the interaction of the two but it seems a bit shaky when it comes to mounts. One of my characters got up to 12 mounts in recently used (all switched to manually) and now has a 'recently used' section with the 11 most recent, 'collected' with most of the other mounts, then a second 'recently used' section with just the shadowghost wolf (the first one to be added) and then another 'collected' section with just the verdant tattoo shorn camel.

Edit 2: It's doing the same thing woth Random Mount disabled, if more than 12 mounts are used it duplicates the sections. It doesn't do that with pets or hair styles, the other collectables I've tested it with.
    Edited by Danikat on March 19, 2020 10:38PM

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been working fine for me, but I don't use that extra addon you have, shame they don't work well together, but yeah addons that fiddles with the same things tends to clash often :)
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    Edit 2: It's doing the same thing woth Random Mount disabled, if more than 12 mounts are used it duplicates the sections. It doesn't do that with pets or hair styles, the other collectables I've tested it with.
    I check that.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »
    I check that.

That update seems to have fixed it. :)

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Votan to the rescue! Awesome!

I am absolutely loving the addon too, exactly what I needed! Thank you! :D