Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Post-patch Comments (not much is fixed)

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
We've experienced the following issues so far tonight. Our group ranged from 3 minimum to 5 maximum from about 6pm to 10pm eastern.

1. Fear totems that lock you in place after breaking free. You can't move, roll, sprint, or anything. Waiting until you're out of combat (about 10 minutes after everyone has left) doesn't fix it. Crashing your client and logging back in fixes the issue.

2. Slow walking bug is still there. RP walk is not active, yet after being hit with a cc, you can't move faster than RP walking until you die or log out then back in.

3. People are dying in one place, and showing as dead in a different location on other peoples' screens. As soon as they're rezzed they teleport to 20-30 yards away on everyone's screens to the location that they show as dead on their own screen. Example is one person dead on the front flag at Arrius, on that person's screen they're dead up against the wall beside the scroll location. When they're rezzed on the front flag, their body teleports to the scroll location.

4. Falling through the world after being hit by a leap and another skill at the same time.

5. Skills don't work when there are many opposing players on the screen. You're lucky if something happens within a few seconds.This was apparently fixed during the last midyear mayhem event. We would love to know if our theories are correct that your ITO team spun up a lot more VMs to distribute load during the event and that's why performance was so good even with 100 vs 100 battles.

6. Inevitable det cast time is 5-6 seconds with many opposing players around. One day maybe this skill will work.

7. Desync in large battles when you get close to the keep being attacked. Everyone stops moving, yet you can still chat in /guild. It takes between 2 and 3 minutes for your game to kick you out to log screen, then another 2-3 minutes of trying to log in where "this account is already logged in", finally two attempts after logging in where you "don't have a valid internet connection", after which you finally log in and you're back at the gate.

8. Warden teleport gate places opponents high enough in the air that they fall to their deaths when cast from non-contiguous ground. I've been doing this to people all night and it's hilarious. UPDATE: Using the unmorphed version if that helps with identifying the bug.

9. Combat bug is still a thing. 9 minutes and counting right now. Standing in stealth waiting to use a keep stone.

10. Your siege is busy. No it's not effing busy, it's been ready to fire for 20 seconds, yet clicking keeps giving the busy message.

11. Whole game freeze, crash to desktop, and kicked out of Cyrodiil (you have to wait in queue again). Why does this crash kick you out of Cyrodiil when a desync will bring you back in?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler Most of us are frustrated enough with performance that we're ready to take another long break from the game. We don't believe that it is unreasonable to ask for an official statement regarding Cyrodiil performance. It is common opinion that the devs don't play the game, have no idea about the issues that PvP players experience, and/or you just don't care about Cyrodiil because PvP players don't make you as much money as PvE players. While that's probably not accurate, there is little to no communication to reassure the PvP population. Please say something..
Edited by Crown on March 17, 2020 2:52AM
Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • tinyt
    tinyt
    ✭✭
    #LightingPatch2020 #RememberWabbajack #SaySomething lol how is this game of the year 2020.
    Pre nerf/Point System Purple 27m SO world record holders/NA first HM SO Clear

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of army of sheep led by a lion."
    "Arguing with people on forums Is like playing chess with a pigeon , .. No matter how good you are , the bird is going to sh*t on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8. Warden teleport gate places opponents high enough in the air that they fall to their deaths when cast from non-contiguous ground. I've been doing this to people all night and it's hilarious.
    Now we know you're making stuff up. Wardens having a teleport, lol
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kadar wrote: »
    8. Warden teleport gate places opponents high enough in the air that they fall to their deaths when cast from non-contiguous ground. I've been doing this to people all night and it's hilarious.

Maybe talking about Natures Grasp?
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WFHZGve.png
    This one.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this n Dutch’s thread, but it’s worth repeating here. Cyrodiil performance is not fixed. It’s not better after today’s patch.

Tonight I was in the stupidest fight I’ve ever had in 6 years of this game. Fighting an EP at a yellow resource, just the 2 of us outside guard range. Neither of us could get skills to go off. We finally stood there heavy staff attacking each other. Then he jumped down and we just bashed each other for kicks, taking no damage. We drew the guards attention and they ran over, we couldn’t damage them or each other and they glided back to their starting position. Literally glided, like they were on rails.

The red and I both just walked away.

And let’s not even talk about what happened at Arrius. That was a slide show. We should have given up and just /danceorc
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

WFHZGve.png
    This one.

Ahhh thanks! I don’t play a warden but I have friends that are always teleporting to me using the grasp skill, I thought that might be what you were referring to.

[Edit to remove quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 17, 2020 6:26PM
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    You just post negative hype comments. This game is totally fine for mmotbs
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    I experience the Desync in PVP and PVE. Hope this fixed soon as I have been playing since 2/14 and am considering leaving.
    I never loose... I either win or learn.
    Vae Victis forever
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to Cyrodil on a fresh toon.

Acquire roughly 25k AP

Notice you’re around 300th place in line for emp.

You quickly realize why the makers don’t give a flying f about PvP.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

Acquire roughly 25k AP

Its pointless to make such a comment when people stay away from PVP due to the issues. Its like catch 22, There wont be more players in PVP again until ZOS stop killing it.

There's also probs less that 300 people who have done the hardest PVE content in the game yet you wouldn't say not to make that right?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »

@LoreToo You obviously haven't played during prime time. Try it. You're welcome to whisper me in game if you're on EP and join my group if we're not in official raid. I would love to see anyone play for more than two hours, in actual fights, without any of the issues I mentioned.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've experienced the following issues so far tonight. Our group ranged from 3 minimum to 5 maximum from about 6pm to 10pm eastern.

1. Fear totems that lock you in place after breaking free. You can't move, roll, sprint, or anything. Waiting until you're out of combat (about 10 minutes after everyone has left) doesn't fix it. Crashing your client and logging back in fixes the issue.

2. Slow walking bug is still there. RP walk is not active, yet after being hit with a cc, you can't move faster than RP walking until you die or log out then back in.

3. People are dying in one place, and showing as dead in a different location on other peoples' screens. As soon as they're rezzed they teleport to 20-30 yards away on everyone's screens to the location that they show as dead on their own screen. Example is one person dead on the front flag at Arrius, on that person's screen they're dead up against the wall beside the scroll location. When they're rezzed on the front flag, their body teleports to the scroll location.

4. Falling through the world after being hit by a leap and another skill at the same time.

5. Skills don't work when there are many opposing players on the screen. You're lucky if something happens within a few seconds.This was apparently fixed during the last midyear mayhem event. We would love to know if our theories are correct that your ITO team spun up a lot more VMs to distribute load during the event and that's why performance was so good even with 100 vs 100 battles.

6. Inevitable det cast time is 5-6 seconds with many opposing players around. One day maybe this skill will work.

7. Desync in large battles when you get close to the keep being attacked. Everyone stops moving, yet you can still chat in /guild. It takes between 2 and 3 minutes for your game to kick you out to log screen, then another 2-3 minutes of trying to log in where "this account is already logged in", finally two attempts after logging in where you "don't have a valid internet connection", after which you finally log in and you're back at the gate.

8. Warden teleport gate places opponents high enough in the air that they fall to their deaths when cast from non-contiguous ground. I've been doing this to people all night and it's hilarious. UPDATE: Using the unmorphed version if that helps with identifying the bug.

9. Combat bug is still a thing. 9 minutes and counting right now. Standing in stealth waiting to use a keep stone.

10. Your siege is busy. No it's not effing busy, it's been ready to fire for 20 seconds, yet clicking keeps giving the busy message.

11. Whole game freeze, crash to desktop, and kicked out of Cyrodiil (you have to wait in queue again). Why does this crash kick you out of Cyrodiil when a desync will bring you back in?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler Most of us are frustrated enough with performance that we're ready to take another long break from the game. We don't believe that it is unreasonable to ask for an official statement regarding Cyrodiil performance. It is common opinion that the devs don't play the game, have no idea about the issues that PvP players experience, and/or you just don't care about Cyrodiil because PvP players don't make you as much money as PvE players. While that's probably not accurate, there is little to no communication to reassure the PvP population. Please say something..

This list is sadly quite extensive. However, I've felt the result of many of these problems during a game where I am supposed to be enjoying myself. When your main (and only) game begins to bring you more frustration than enjoyment, maybe we should rethink what our only game is …

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a new crash that started happening after the patch last week where the entire game freezes and you have to kill the process to get out of it. This has happened twice at Bloodmayne front door to myself and multiple members of my group and Alessia Farm so it's replicable. I'm not sure what changed but hopefully they can fix it by the time they're done with the performance overhaul.
  • wotevah
    wotevah
    ✭✭✭
    Also, anyone else noticed how unreliable bar swap is now? Several occasions tonight bar swaps required several attempts before taking place.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Crown

Nait, you've got a very accurate list up there and sadly we could both double the length of it in just a few minutes of typing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MikeFinnigan

I read that, as of January 2020, 13.5 million copies of ESO have been sold. That's a pretty big number and truly is a great accomplishment, so congrats on that. Y'all did a great job of getting the game out there.

I came to ESO when an old friend of mine in WoW sent me an invite to get in on Beta testing. I did some reading about the game, some of the lore, quest lines and plans for Delves and Trials. Having been very familiar with questing and end game PVE raiding from WoW, I knew you'd work hard to make it engaging, interesting, immersive, hopefully challenging and fit within the lore and storylines.

Then I read about Cyrodiil. Massive 3 faction battles with many groups of up to 24 people fighting many other groups of up to 24. Massive open field fights, massive offensive and defensive Keep fights. Smaller skirmishes and kerfuffles happening on different parts of a huge map. Walls, doors and towers that could be attacked and brought down or defended. Friggin siege weapons! I was blown away and couldn't wait for the download to finish.

I really like PVE and especially end game dungeons, but let's be honest. Dungeons are all about learning mechanics. When this happens do that, when that happens do this. They're very static in that aspect. Your group starts learning the dance steps and suddenly it clicks and you're all doing the dance. Once your group learns the mechanics, you have that dungeon on farm status. That's not to say that it can't be challenging or very difficult, frustrating and fun. The best dungeons are all of those things and beating the 1% wipe.

PvP, on the other hand, is never the same. It's always very fast paced, lots of movement, very fluid and dynamic because there are no boss mechanics to learn and you never know what your opponent is going to do next. The dance your group is doing now probably won't work next time, it's constantly changing in real time. So it's about knowing your class, skills and your role within the group, your lead's tactics and calls and the group's response to them. Outmaneuvering your opponents and using the terrain available to you in the moment. Trusting that your group has your back and you’ve got theirs. Being prepared to switch roles for a few seconds in a tough spot and then switching back in a moment’s notice. I couldn’t wait to get into Cyrodiil and experience how these dynamics would work on such a large and ambitious scale.

When I first logged into the game, I was immediately engaged and immersed. I was at the center of the storyline. I felt a sense of urgency and that I had a very important role to play as the game began to unfold. By the time I got to Auridon I was completely and utterly lost in the amazing graphics. I came from a game that looked like a cartoon and was now surrounded by the most realistic and amazing graphics I had ever seen. I literally spent a couple of days just running around the countryside having my mind blown by the views. I felt that if y’all put that much effort into the graphics and made me feel that engaged and immersed right from the very beginning, the rest of this game must be truly amazing.

The word that kept popping into my mind was “potential” and I felt that it must be unlimited in ESO.

Now we’re 6 years in and all of the wonder, excitement and anticipation I felt in the beginning has eroded to the point that now what I feel most is disappointment. I don’t feel like that amazing potential has been fulfilled. Rather than feeling like ESO has matured and been polished, it feels like game is still in Beta and that it’s just been added to. Yes there are some cool storylines, yes there are some cool zones, yes there are some cool dungeons and quest lines but when I can’t enjoy them and experience that sense of wonder and amazement because all of the bugs create more frustration than the content can overcome, what’s the point?

And Cyrodiil… I don’t know how to talk honestly about Cyrodiil without sounding insulting but I didn’t create that situation so I need y’all to just get humble and understand that sometimes the truths you create can hurt when they’re pointed out. The honest truth is that Cyrodiil is a lemon. You advertised and promised something to get incredibly excited about and what we’ve got right now, what you’ve delivered to us, is simply a horrible experience. It’s a flop. In almost every way it’s a failure. Even to the point that the game’s namesakes, the Elder Scrolls themselves are mostly irrelevant.

I’m not going to list all of the problems with your product. There are thousands of well thought out and well written posts about that and I hope you’re very well acquainted with them by now. Instead I’ll tell you about the very best part of your game. I have friends in all 3 factions. I have frienemies that I respect and look forward to competing with. I have guildies that I’ve grown to know and love over the years. They’re not just “toons” that have vaguely similar goals. They’re good people. We’ve shared and helped each other through personal tragedies and celebrated personal triumphs. Sometimes we fight and bicker with each other and always we come back together because that’s what good people do. They are the reasons I keep logging in.

I’ve been a paying customer, in good standing, for 6 years now and it’s not because of what ZOS has delivered. My friends and I can stay in touch. We can continue to be there for each other. We can all go spend time in another game. We don’t require ESO for any of that. So what I need from y’all is some humility and honesty. I need ZOS to give me a reason to stay. I won’t be wooed with promises of re-skinned camels, boxes and vanity items from the Crown Store. Nor will I be impressed to stay with broken promises of performance fixes and 4 new chapters per year mean nothing to me when the game is in the state it’s in. I need real communication acknowledging the horrible experience that you’ve created and an honest, in depth and practical plan for resolving it. I need to know that the folks at ZOS care as much about your product as the people who play it. That starts with communication and lots of it. Daily communication and not the kind that says why you’re deleting posts from people who are simply so frustrated with the game and the lack of communication that they feel like they have no choice but to yell just to be heard.

You can have my trust and respect again, but you need to earn it. I sincerely hope you will.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    @Crown

Nait, you've got a very accurate list up there and sadly we could both double the length of it in just a few minutes of typing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MikeFinnigan

I read that, as of January 2020, 13.5 million copies of ESO have been sold. That's a pretty big number and truly is a great accomplishment, so congrats on that. Y'all did a great job of getting the game out there.

I came to ESO when an old friend of mine in WoW sent me an invite to get in on Beta testing. I did some reading about the game, some of the lore, quest lines and plans for Delves and Trials. Having been very familiar with questing and end game PVE raiding from WoW, I knew you'd work hard to make it engaging, interesting, immersive, hopefully challenging and fit within the lore and storylines.

Then I read about Cyrodiil. Massive 3 faction battles with many groups of up to 24 people fighting many other groups of up to 24. Massive open field fights, massive offensive and defensive Keep fights. Smaller skirmishes and kerfuffles happening on different parts of a huge map. Walls, doors and towers that could be attacked and brought down or defended. Friggin siege weapons! I was blown away and couldn't wait for the download to finish.

I really like PVE and especially end game dungeons, but let's be honest. Dungeons are all about learning mechanics. When this happens do that, when that happens do this. They're very static in that aspect. Your group starts learning the dance steps and suddenly it clicks and you're all doing the dance. Once your group learns the mechanics, you have that dungeon on farm status. That's not to say that it can't be challenging or very difficult, frustrating and fun. The best dungeons are all of those things and beating the 1% wipe.

PvP, on the other hand, is never the same. It's always very fast paced, lots of movement, very fluid and dynamic because there are no boss mechanics to learn and you never know what your opponent is going to do next. The dance your group is doing now probably won't work next time, it's constantly changing in real time. So it's about knowing your class, skills and your role within the group, your lead's tactics and calls and the group's response to them. Outmaneuvering your opponents and using the terrain available to you in the moment. Trusting that your group has your back and you’ve got theirs. Being prepared to switch roles for a few seconds in a tough spot and then switching back in a moment’s notice. I couldn’t wait to get into Cyrodiil and experience how these dynamics would work on such a large and ambitious scale.

When I first logged into the game, I was immediately engaged and immersed. I was at the center of the storyline. I felt a sense of urgency and that I had a very important role to play as the game began to unfold. By the time I got to Auridon I was completely and utterly lost in the amazing graphics. I came from a game that looked like a cartoon and was now surrounded by the most realistic and amazing graphics I had ever seen. I literally spent a couple of days just running around the countryside having my mind blown by the views. I felt that if y’all put that much effort into the graphics and made me feel that engaged and immersed right from the very beginning, the rest of this game must be truly amazing.

The word that kept popping into my mind was “potential” and I felt that it must be unlimited in ESO.

Now we’re 6 years in and all of the wonder, excitement and anticipation I felt in the beginning has eroded to the point that now what I feel most is disappointment. I don’t feel like that amazing potential has been fulfilled. Rather than feeling like ESO has matured and been polished, it feels like game is still in Beta and that it’s just been added to. Yes there are some cool storylines, yes there are some cool zones, yes there are some cool dungeons and quest lines but when I can’t enjoy them and experience that sense of wonder and amazement because all of the bugs create more frustration than the content can overcome, what’s the point?

And Cyrodiil… I don’t know how to talk honestly about Cyrodiil without sounding insulting but I didn’t create that situation so I need y’all to just get humble and understand that sometimes the truths you create can hurt when they’re pointed out. The honest truth is that Cyrodiil is a lemon. You advertised and promised something to get incredibly excited about and what we’ve got right now, what you’ve delivered to us, is simply a horrible experience. It’s a flop. In almost every way it’s a failure. Even to the point that the game’s namesakes, the Elder Scrolls themselves are mostly irrelevant.

I’m not going to list all of the problems with your product. There are thousands of well thought out and well written posts about that and I hope you’re very well acquainted with them by now. Instead I’ll tell you about the very best part of your game. I have friends in all 3 factions. I have frienemies that I respect and look forward to competing with. I have guildies that I’ve grown to know and love over the years. They’re not just “toons” that have vaguely similar goals. They’re good people. We’ve shared and helped each other through personal tragedies and celebrated personal triumphs. Sometimes we fight and bicker with each other and always we come back together because that’s what good people do. They are the reasons I keep logging in.

I’ve been a paying customer, in good standing, for 6 years now and it’s not because of what ZOS has delivered. My friends and I can stay in touch. We can continue to be there for each other. We can all go spend time in another game. We don’t require ESO for any of that. So what I need from y’all is some humility and honesty. I need ZOS to give me a reason to stay. I won’t be wooed with promises of re-skinned camels, boxes and vanity items from the Crown Store. Nor will I be impressed to stay with broken promises of performance fixes and 4 new chapters per year mean nothing to me when the game is in the state it’s in. I need real communication acknowledging the horrible experience that you’ve created and an honest, in depth and practical plan for resolving it. I need to know that the folks at ZOS care as much about your product as the people who play it. That starts with communication and lots of it. Daily communication and not the kind that says why you’re deleting posts from people who are simply so frustrated with the game and the lack of communication that they feel like they have no choice but to yell just to be heard.

You can have my trust and respect again, but you need to earn it. I sincerely hope you will.

Your experience here is remarkably similar to I can imagine many of the PvP players still left. Well laid out and lets hope Antonio doesn't delete this one for 'bashing' when you are simply trying to discuss some truths about the current state of the game.

And maybe we can tag as many of them as possible and one will take it to the next meeting for discussion or get it to whom it may concern at present.

@ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_MikeFinnigan
  • MalZen
    MalZen
    Soul Shriven
    Nice write up Crown, same experiences. Number 5 is my number 1. I can tolerate all the other frustrations if my skills are just going off as I use them. I was enjoying Cyrodiil and had a better attitude during midyear and the first week of patch, despite crashing every ten to thirty minutes, than I have over the last year. I had more patience with crashing to desktop frequently than my skills not firing until the seventh keyboard smash. Heck I think many did, we were cracking jokes about it like "whose next, not it" instead of raging over CTD because the combat and movement was so fluid. Thats both shameful and yet a strong statement about what this game could be if our characters did what we told them to when we told them to do it.
  • PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    Can't bar swap. 4 seconds for siege to even fire. Skills are so delayed it is unplayable. Not sure what was "fixed" but it apparently wasn't gameplay.
  • dale_forrestb16_ESO
    I wholeheartedly agree with the original poster and the other people who have weighed in on the state of the game. Some of these issues have existed since before and right after release. I find it mind boggling that these problems still exist.

I took a long break after about a year and a half due to most of this. I was excited to come back and play again as I had been hearing that a lot of the problems had been fixed. Not so. And then we get these patches that either make it worse, introduce new bugs or reintroduce new ones. I have to ask: does ZoS know what regression testing is and do they do it?

As a retired person, I have all day to play in Cyrodiil (most days I do) and it is self evident that there is a vast difference between lag in the NA mornings/afternoons vs. evenings and that it is either or both server/network load. How are you testing server load?

Tonight our guild leader had to call off our RAID because the performance was so terrible that Cyrodiil was unenjoyable and unplayable due to skill lag.

I resubscribed when I came back - if these Cyrodiil (and PvE) issues are not resolved soon, I will be unsubscribing and I won't come back. There are lots of new games coming soon. It's too bad that a really good story line and universe has been basically ruined.
    Edited by dale_forrestb16_ESO on March 18, 2020 1:09AM
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »

@LoreToo You obviously haven't played during prime time. Try it. You're welcome to whisper me in game if you're on EP and join my group if we're not in official raid. I would love to see anyone play for more than two hours, in actual fights, without any of the issues I mentioned.

You obviously haven't heard of "sarcasm". Dude
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Acquire roughly 25k AP

I haven't gotten proper AP ticks in Cyro for 3 years, so there is also that for anyone affected by it :D That's part of the reason why I don't care about lock: I ain't ever going to be near emp with that happening :D
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mysterious lagging during combat last night that seemed to affect only a few players. *sigh*
  • RoninMB
    RoninMB
    ✭✭✭
    This sums up my night of trying to play on monday. Don't know if I'll be touching this game again for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwom-PNmGGw
  • Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil has been crap for weeks. Guilds are falling apart, people are leaving in droves. I know it's unrelated, but compounded with Cyrodil being awful, I can't even que with my friends in BGs if I want to PvP with them. All in all, it's pretty hard to stay in this game, recommend it to others, or prevent others from quitting. Haven't had a single official post from the Devs about these issues other than a few tiny responses in small posts.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Acquire roughly 25k AP

A year ago the CP and no-CP campaign were both pop locked on PC-NA for all three factions. Now even if it says it’s pop locked you’re brought immediately into Cyro in the main campaign.

Not playing what isn’t playable doesn’t mean there aren’t people who want to play.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten