The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Cheeky Ask to ZoS...

ZAD1ST
ZAD1ST
✭✭✭
Okay, so I know this is a cheeky ask. However if we're all going to be quarantined or made to self isolate I am going to be spending a tonne of time on ESO, and most likely is will be nearly all housing related. I see Disney have been dropping titles early to their streaming services, and other streamers are making more content available so here is my cheeky ask... @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you, even if it's for one week only, open all the limited time houses and furnishing packs to the crown store... preferable with an eso plus discount... Now i get this is a really cheeky ask... but you know... you don't ask you don't get... did I mention it's my birthday tomorrow... <3
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to second this cheeky ask. Maybe just in general have a rare event where limited time items are available again.
  • Othin69
    Othin69
    That would be awesome!!!
    At least a plus trial week pleeeeeeeezzz :#
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    This is an amazing idea @ZAD1ST
    Think it would be a lovely gesture!
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought of this but yeah... this would be the time for a major release of crown store items to make their comeback temporarily.

Most people won't be spending money at home since they can't go out so it's a good time for them to give incentive to buy crowns; and more stuff in the store will do that. Pretty win-win if you ask me.
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ask for an ingame plague to go around. One on the scale (or as close as ESO can get) of the one that hit World of Warcraft many years ago. It would be legendary!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ❤ your cheeky post op 😆😊
    You have my full support, i love this idea.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely Adore this Idea! As a member of a few housing guildes this would make so many of the members open their wallets even further, as we plan to have a few housing competitions and tours! Why not do a limited time mount/pet/outfit/housing ( Quarantined ) sale!

Whats more Perfect for the isolated Gamer to spend hours out of the real world escaping our isolated "prisons"??

This one Thanks the Zos Aedra and Daedra!
    StickyPaws
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VonNelson wrote: »
    This is an amazing idea @ZAD1ST
    Think it would be a lovely gesture!

How is your post listed as a developer post under the dev tracker?
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • jhnartb14_ESO
    jhnartb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Odd, @VonNelson shows up in my devtracker
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that with the shaky economy we now have, and people being unable to go to work, no one will be wasting money on frivolous purchases right now.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    I think that with the shaky economy we now have, and people being unable to go to work, no one will be wasting money on frivolous purchases right now.

Very true, I wasn’t meaning to play down the seriousness of the situation. More find a way to bring some cheer to the community. Like someone else suggested I think an extended double xp event or a months free eso plus would be equally as nice. And give back to the whole eso community not just furnishers
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭

Oh Langdon I wish I wasn’t able to go to work and spend money on eso instead
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! Take advantage of this calamity, ZOS!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, not everyone has the luxury of not working. Even with that (and the lack of funds it brings) being a hardship, some people have to go out and risk illness and potential death every day, instead.
  • Dovetail_Stormrider
    Actually some of us are not sitting so tight. And I just recently in the last few weeks retired from Morningstar Co Creator and GM in game, which means for once, (finally!) I get to play the game. Many of these items I missed being too busy serving my community, and I for one would love to be able to get some of the things that have passed me by.
    House of Morningstar Gaming Community Co Creator and Co Founder -- visit us on the web at: houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com (Discord linked there to contact, PS4 messages welcome) PS4 NA Server Guildmaster: HOM Invicta -- PS4 Gamertag: Dove_SMPDSM (current) -- aka theophannia (originally)
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, of course there would remain some special items. i.e. I was in a players home and admired their collection of anniversary cakes. But as for other items...

We need a break from 2020. Things just keep getting crazier! I imagine Im not the only one looking forward to escaping to Tamriel every time I have the chance to log in lately.