Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motifs from Fighters and Mages Guild? Looking for Draugr Chest Motif.

VenuvianRaider
Is it true that you can get Draugr Motif drops from Fighters or Mages guilds? Been doing their dailies for a week now and not one drop. Having the worst time trying to finish a writ for Draugr Chest motif. Can’t find it at any Guild Traders either
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it true that you can get Draugr Motif drops from Fighters or Mages guilds? Been doing their dailies for a week now and not one drop. Having the worst time trying to finish a writ for Draugr Chest motif. Can’t find it at any Guild Traders either

Have you checked TTC to help with the guild trader search?
    I have no experiences farming the motif, but all sources I find agree with what you've found so I'm sure it's correct.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the Drauger Motif drops from FG Dailies.

It is about a 1 in 10/15 drop rate, and there are 14 chapters, good luck.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also get these motif pages from the Undaunted Delve daily (the solo daily quest at Undaunted Enclave). Quick and easy quests, but drop rates are low. Unless you get a zone where dolmens are near wayshrines, the Fighters Guild one can be a pain. I used to prefer to do Mages and Undaunted on multiple characters than mess around with the Fighters Guild one.
  • VenuvianRaider
    I have been to about twenty TTC vendors including one I was standing in front of when it said “Now” with no luck.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been to about twenty TTC vendors including one I was standing in front of when it said “Now” with no luck.

Can I ask what platform/server you're on? That seems...weird. It didn't strike me as a super popular page that gets snagged up a lot.
    Edited by Raisin on March 16, 2020 5:55PM
  • VenuvianRaider
    Raisin wrote: »

Can I ask what platform/server you're on? That seems...weird. It didn't strike me as a super popular page that gets snagged up a lot.

Xbox One....North American server.

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

Xbox One....North American server.

Ah rip, I can't help then. I do sometimes feel like TTC doesn't have a lot of console listings. :/