The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Trader Confusion - changing location and listed sales

Magenpie
Magenpie
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there

I joined a trading guild for the first time last week, posted my limit of listings and I'm fairly certain I didn't sell everything. However, this week, the guild trader has moved location, but my listings have disappeared.

Now, there is a possibility that I sold everything, I can't be completely certain, but what would happen to my listed items if I didn't? Do they just get carried over to the new location trader, or do they go to the guild bank or to my bank or to my mail or something?

Many thanks!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The items you have listed stay with the guild store until they sell, the listing expires, or you leave the guild. The guild store stays intact regardless of which trader is being used that week and even of the guild does not get a trader.
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    The items you have listed stay with the guild store until they sell, the listing expires, or you leave the guild. The guild store stays intact regardless of which trader is being used that week and even of the guild does not get a trader.

Thanks so much! I guess I just managed to shift my stuff then. Cheers. :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have gotten 30 emails if sold all your slots.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You should have gotten 30 emails if sold all your slots.

But I've deleted them all :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you price things right, they sell quickly.

If course now the game is, how much can i list for and still sell. Note the prices you sell to NPC vendors are way less than guild kiosks.

There are two ways to go, Wholesale and Retail.

Wholesale where you sell for 60% to 70% of regular price, flippers will snag it and sell for full price.

Retail where you sell for close to prevailing price of yours and other close by kiosks.

How do you find these prices, go shopping in a couple major trading hubs. Prices are normally stable.

Note, major cities can handle higher prices, smaller towns and out of the way kiosks lower prices are better for selling. Not like wholesale, but 10% or 20% down.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    If you price things right, they sell quickly.

If course now the game is, how much can i list for and still sell. Note the prices you sell to NPC vendors are way less than guild kiosks.

There are two ways to go, Wholesale and Retail.

Wholesale where you sell for 60% to 70% of regular price, flippers will snag it and sell for full price.

Retail where you sell for close to prevailing price of yours and other close by kiosks.

How do you find these prices, go shopping in a couple major trading hubs. Prices are normally stable.

Note, major cities can handle higher prices, smaller towns and out of the way kiosks lower prices are better for selling. Not like wholesale, but 10% or 20% down.

Hee hee - thanks for the advice. What I meant was, I'd deleted all the records of my sales. I've been selling things very quickly apparently. But I do agree with your take. I just didn't know the Guild Trader mechanics. I'm a bit of a Goblin in WoW as well. ;)