The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild mail and guild tools in general

woufff
woufff
✭✭✭✭
Having created a guild, I was looking for an add-on helping me in sending mails to all guildies. Have installed Godmail (via Minion) but it doesn't seem to work, it appears in the add-on section but not in the settings, any idea what am I doing wrong? Or maybe another mail tool to use?

A lot of trading guilds I am in are using Shissu's Guild Tools but it seems it was outdated and Splat did a Harrowstorm Patch to it. Stupid question: do I need to install both or only the patch if I want to use it?

thanks B)
PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use godsend, its pretty simple and easy to use.... just make sure you select the right guild tho, Ive accidentally spammed my trade guilds about raffles over 30 times over the years lol.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, but it does not show in the addon setting list, I do not know how to chose or activate it :'(
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found it now, you need to open controls and give it a keybind first, it does not show in settings.

One solved but the question for the guild tools remains B)