Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Just got charged twice for eso plus and didn’t give me eso

briflexia
briflexia
✭✭✭
Sooo today I got on eso realized that that I’ve been charged for eso plus when I’m game it says I don’t have it tried buying the monthly again it charged me for that too and yet... I still don’t have my eso plus.... if I don’t get my money back I’m gonna be pretty upset...
“Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.“
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can tell from personal experience that Zenimax does not care if customer gets upset for a reason, this improved deal is very good for Zenimax so they have absolutely no hurry with this, now it's simply your job to earn back what's yours through support tickets.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you started a Support ticket? If so, it may help to post the Ticket# here.

When it comes to getting money back, make sure you work through it with Support, as initiating a chargeback tends to get people's accounts shut down.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you are XBox, start with ZOS, but don't be surprised if Microsoft customer support will need to be in the loop. There is always a potential for Ritual Fingerpointing. No matter what company you deal with, the fastest way to close any customer support ticket is to make it Someone Else's Problem.

As indicated, no chargebacks! This gets your case referred to ESO Customer Punishment department. :neutral:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus