Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBox - How to turn off NPC dialog in chat

TeamRodZilla
Since the latest update, the chat fills up with all the NPC dialog. I've spoken with several people and no one seems to know how to turn that new feature off. I've looked through all the options and I haven't been able to find anything that references that new feature. Is there a way to stop all that dialog from filling up chat?
Team RodZilla
Xbox/NA
XBox Ambassador
Run Coordinator - The Vestiges Guilds

• shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Following...
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the latest update, the chat fills up with all the NPC dialog. I've spoken with several people and no one seems to know how to turn that new feature off. I've looked through all the options and I haven't been able to find anything that references that new feature. Is there a way to stop all that dialog from filling up chat?

Same for PS4. Its a mild annoyance. But I would turn it off if I knew how...
  • SoftcoverGore47
    I find this very annoying. Its bad enough when your in a town and have to listen to the same inane chatter over and over, but to have it fill up my chat window over and over is just way too much. Trying to scroll through all the NPC chatter to get to missed guild/area chat is a PIA. When, in the history of gaming, has anyone ever had the need to review NPC backround/filler chatter??? At least give us the option to turn it off.
    XBX1 NA
    MAG DK
    CP 810
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Any update on this? Did any of you following this thread figure it out yet?

Thanks in advance.
  • TeamRodZilla
    I have not.
    Team RodZilla
    Xbox/NA
    XBox Ambassador
    Run Coordinator - The Vestiges Guilds