The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove imperial physique

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
I get and understand the idea behind the set but in reality it is never used in that way, its like high risk high reward but thats not in any way how its used. Its mostly a zerg builds up and people become confident enough to get the stones and put it on or they go in a huge group and put it on. With CP how it is a set like this just makes people borderline unkillable making sorcs run around with like 20k+ worth of wards and enough of a mag pool to streak from district to district. If the set only worked solo and not within range of anyone on the same faction it would be fair but how it currently sits, it just isn’t.
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    I like the set, it let's me know who to target 1st
  • Red99
    Red99
    ✭✭✭
    A pet sorc with this set is literally unkillable
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing as a 7 divines stamina bomber (barely works most of the time). I see IP I see a possible payday.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no experience at all of what you describe on Xbox EU. There are some people using it, and yes they are strong - but to my experience, they more or less ALWAYS die in the end, unless you are heavily outnumbered. Given that the patrolling bosses are almost always dead all the time (because they are too weak, and go down in seconds), those shiny blue guys are your biggest source of Tel-Var income.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could really use a Leaderboard for Imperial City. I don't mind Imperial Physique, unless it's a hindrance to getting that Leaderboard.

A Leaderboard for IC would give small scale PvP teams something competitive to do outside of the Minor League Campaigns, especially until a Team Queue is added for BGs.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Red99 wrote: »
    A pet sorc with this set is literally unkillable

Not only sorc basicly all classes are unkliable with this set.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree this set totally broke any fun balance in IC... This is the main reason why IC is ghost city and no one want to play there. it is symply not fun to join IC after work and instantly get kill from someone who already have bonuses which make even from really bad player unkillable OP beast...
  • Karmen
    Karmen
    ✭✭✭
    I like the set, it let's me know who to target 1st

usually people using it arent noobs.
    It's like a set saying "this one is dangerous"
    I am Carmen.
    For Bosmers, war is only a sport
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gives nightblades 20k+ magica pools meaning they can stealth as much as they please, it gives magica builds with a sword and board ~20K stam pools to spam block heals a ridiculous amount and when it comes to petsorcs they simply just have too big a stat pool for their shields to be monstrous with the mac mag to streak from district to district. All simply by running a set and carrying tel var, usually in a fairly big group anyway.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think sorcs tend to get the best mileage out of the set, but if you're complaining about groups becoming too OP, I think the main factor is still that they're a group and that most people who wear the set are good players. Those that aren't stop emitting that blue beam fairly quickly ;).
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB