The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The March For Bunnies Part 2!

www.spideypeb18_ESO
Hello glorious adventurers, thieves, rogues and heroes!

The second event for the March of Bunnies has been chosen, this Sunday at 18:00 CET We will hold our very own costume contest in Vulkhel Guard! on the EU/PC server.

Where you might ask? Well in front of the bank, it has grass and gardens and it is, all in all, perfect for this event!
Since the last event was a huge success, we from #BunnsForESO thought long about the next step and a costume contest seems to fit our fluffy hopping friends! Last event we had someone dressed up as a carrot!

You can dress up as anything, as long as it is pet related! We love all pets and while the focus is bunnies, feel free to pick your own favourite pet. We are after all fans of all pets!
Everyone is welcome, whether you want to join the costume contest or just hang out or just talk. We are here for everyone that joins and the more the merrier.

But a contest needs a price, Mister Coldfreeze!
First of all, just call me Cold, Mister Coldfreeze was my dad, second of all: THERE IS A PRIZE!!!!!!

:open_mouth:

I know, I know, shocking, but you need money to feed the bunnies, they deserve to be treated as kings and queens!

So here are the prizes:
1st place: 100.000 Gold coins, for bunnies, for other pets, for that secret sauna you wanted

2nd place: 50.000 Gold coins FOR BUNNIES, for food or anything really, go wild as long as it benefits our long eared friends (Not the Altmer, the Bunnies)

3rd place: 25.000 Gold coins FOR THE BUNNIES!!!!! At this point you should realize, that everything is for the Bunnies.

Judge and Jury shall be our lovely LadySky, the one that started this movement and the one that is driving force behind it!
We hope to see you then, once again, everyone is welcome and we are looking forward to it!

For the Bunnies, for Lyon, for all our fluffy friends.

signing off,

Coldfreeze on behalf of Ladysky and Calvius Lydoris Probus

jtzb9wgpke3c.png