Combat Pets near Crafting Tables

aneova_ESO
aneova_ESO
✭✭✭
Is there some way to make combat pets so they can be click through so they no longer block crafting tables and the writ box turn in locations? I've been noticing this mostly with the Warden Bear.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That would be an ok compromise, but frankly, combat pets should be auto de-summoned when entering a town. When ZOS changed how pets work, unsummoning them is not as convenient as it was at launch, so many players don't bother to unsummon them (and some might not even know how). But, I consider it rude, as they're always in the way and many times interfere with my ability to access stations or turn in writs. I ALWAYS unsummon my pets when I enter a town, and it would be great if other players would be as considerate.

    But, they're not - for whatever reason, so auto unsummoning in town would be great. Or, as you request, at least the ability to interact with objects they are blocking, as you can with assistants and non-combat pets.

    We are, however, at least able to pass through them, which wasn't the case at launch. I remember getting trapped inside the bank in Riften as there were a bunch of sorcs in there, and their clannfear were all standing around the door. Had to jump up on the counter and click on the door to get out, as my character couldn't even get close enough to the door from the floor to interact with it.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 11, 2020 6:43PM
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

    PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, Daggerfal is a great example of why pets cannot auto unsummon when entering a city. Another solid reason is we can attack and be attacked by innocents and guards. This would apply in crafting areas within the city.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evermore is another good example of combat within city gates ... so a blanket ban on pets in cities won’t work.
    Options
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Making pets click through or make them so they don't follow so closely would also work. Pets being in the way is not just a town problem it is also a problem on quests and when trying to loot. Either of these would fix multiple problems areas for the price of one.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on March 11, 2020 11:00PM
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.

    That's a horrible argument. Players should learn to fight without their pets in that 0.0001% of the game. If someone honestly can't win an overland fight without their flappy flap or bear, they could do the slightest amount of research and put force pulse and hardened ward on their bar.

    And even if this is the one thing stopping devs from obliterating combat pets in cities, I'd say the more appropriate response would be to remove that quest instead of using it as a poor argument for a quality of life change that many players are asking for.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t disagree that there is a QOL improvement in some shape or form, @redspecter23.

    But, you can’t take away a player’s playstyle for your or someone else’s convenience.

    Those quests are absurdly easy for most of us ... but brand new players are still getting accustomed to how combat in the game works.

    I agree with some of the posters, here, that being able to “click through” player pets would be ideal ... followed by another idea of making other players’ pets invisible in towns if they are out of combat.
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t disagree that there is a QOL improvement in some shape or form, @redspecter23.

    But, you can’t take away a player’s playstyle for your or someone else’s convenience.

    Those quests are absurdly easy for most of us ... but brand new players are still getting accustomed to how combat in the game works.

    I agree with some of the posters, here, that being able to “click through” player pets would be ideal ... followed by another idea of making other players’ pets invisible in towns if they are out of combat.

    I think that most people will agree that something needs to be done. The difference comes in how extreme any particular person is about how they would want it fixed. It just gets more and more frustrating by the day having pets blocking interactions. It would only take 3 players with bears to completely shut down the upcoming anniversary event. The only reason things like this don't happen is that the trolls just haven't bothered to do anything yet. ZOS needs to act before something like that happens instead of avoiding what could be a very easy QOL improvement of some sort.
    Options
  • Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    I have said it before and I'll say it again..
    IMO if you go afk on a event spot or bank/writ location with your twilight/bear stacked on it, you are a colossal netch fart
    Working as intended
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.

    That's a horrible argument. Players should learn to fight without their pets in that 0.0001% of the game. If someone honestly can't win an overland fight without their flappy flap or bear, they could do the slightest amount of research and put force pulse and hardened ward on their bar.

    And even if this is the one thing stopping devs from obliterating combat pets in cities, I'd say the more appropriate response would be to remove that quest instead of using it as a poor argument for a quality of life change that many players are asking for.

    This is the horrible argument and one that is not thought through very well. Pets are skills. You are suggesting that sorcs should learn to fight with only half their skill bars available which is a little absurd.

    I remember shortly after a different thread complaining about this issue; I ran into a pet blocking my access. It was like a lightbulb went off and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I stepped to the side, used the wayshrine and moved on. It happens so rarely and usually quickly dealt with that it is not an issue that needs to be fixed with such extreme measures.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zenimax, please make pets untargettable in both pve and pvp.
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.

    That's a horrible argument. Players should learn to fight without their pets in that 0.0001% of the game. If someone honestly can't win an overland fight without their flappy flap or bear, they could do the slightest amount of research and put force pulse and hardened ward on their bar.

    And even if this is the one thing stopping devs from obliterating combat pets in cities, I'd say the more appropriate response would be to remove that quest instead of using it as a poor argument for a quality of life change that many players are asking for.

    This is the horrible argument and one that is not thought through very well. Pets are skills. You are suggesting that sorcs should learn to fight with only half their skill bars available which is a little absurd.

    I remember shortly after a different thread complaining about this issue; I ran into a pet blocking my access. It was like a lightbulb went off and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I stepped to the side, used the wayshrine and moved on. It happens so rarely and usually quickly dealt with that it is not an issue that needs to be fixed with such extreme measures.

    If sorcs can't fight without pets, how in the world to DK's, nightblades and templars ever get anything accomplished? By that logic, those 3 classes should get instantly stopped by the first mudcrab they encounter because they don't have any pets. Also, by the same logic, how does a sorcerer or warden kill anything before they unlock their pets? If they are absolutely mandatory as you suggest, then they would have to be unlocked and automatically placed on your bar starting at level one. Yet somehow, sorcerers and wardens manage to level up and kill things just fine before they unlock pets, but somehow as soon as they are unlocked, they lose the ability to fight without them?
    Edited by redspecter23 on March 11, 2020 11:05PM
    Options
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No need to fight about skills. Keep this simple, just let Players click through pets. That is all.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.

    That's a horrible argument. Players should learn to fight without their pets in that 0.0001% of the game. If someone honestly can't win an overland fight without their flappy flap or bear, they could do the slightest amount of research and put force pulse and hardened ward on their bar.

    And even if this is the one thing stopping devs from obliterating combat pets in cities, I'd say the more appropriate response would be to remove that quest instead of using it as a poor argument for a quality of life change that many players are asking for.

    This is the horrible argument and one that is not thought through very well. Pets are skills. You are suggesting that sorcs should learn to fight with only half their skill bars available which is a little absurd.

    I remember shortly after a different thread complaining about this issue; I ran into a pet blocking my access. It was like a lightbulb went off and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I stepped to the side, used the wayshrine and moved on. It happens so rarely and usually quickly dealt with that it is not an issue that needs to be fixed with such extreme measures.

    If sorcs can't fight without pets, how in the world to DK's, nightblades and templars ever get anything accomplished?

    If this is what you got from what I said then you clearly did not read what I said.

    Think about it for a moment and you should easily see how absurd your comparison is. You are not taking any skills away from any of the other classes and that is exactly what you are suggesting for the sorc.

    What good skills are you going to take away from the other classes? Yeah thought so.
    Edited by idk on March 11, 2020 11:30PM
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.

    That's a horrible argument. Players should learn to fight without their pets in that 0.0001% of the game. If someone honestly can't win an overland fight without their flappy flap or bear, they could do the slightest amount of research and put force pulse and hardened ward on their bar.

    And even if this is the one thing stopping devs from obliterating combat pets in cities, I'd say the more appropriate response would be to remove that quest instead of using it as a poor argument for a quality of life change that many players are asking for.

    This is the horrible argument and one that is not thought through very well. Pets are skills. You are suggesting that sorcs should learn to fight with only half their skill bars available which is a little absurd.

    I remember shortly after a different thread complaining about this issue; I ran into a pet blocking my access. It was like a lightbulb went off and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I stepped to the side, used the wayshrine and moved on. It happens so rarely and usually quickly dealt with that it is not an issue that needs to be fixed with such extreme measures.

    If sorcs can't fight without pets, how in the world to DK's, nightblades and templars ever get anything accomplished?

    If this is what you got from what I said then you clearly did not read what I said.

    Think about it for a moment and you should easily see how absurd your comparison is. You are not taking any skills away from any of the other classes and that is exactly what you are suggesting for the sorc.

    What good skills are you going to take away from the other classes? Yeah thought so.

    You should know that "you didn't read what I said" is one of the weakest counter arguments someone can make. It doesn't help solidify your point. It's nothing more than an attack against an argument without actually providing anything else constructive to the conversation

    Each class can have 5 skills and an ultimate on their bar. If sorc can't use a pet, they can just replace it with another skill, so they still have the same number of skills on their bar. Creating a situation where a class can't use one of their abilities does not reduce the number of abilities they have access to during any given encounter. Players routinely swap abilities out before situations where they would be sub optimal or maybe even detrimental for the upcoming encounter. I don't see this as any different.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we have Daggerfall. That city requires combat in an otherwise active town. Unlike say Velyn Harbor where the town goes from Warzone to Peaceful. That has always been the argument floated that it would make those quests harder to have the pets un summoned.

    Maybe Daggerfall is the only place the Pets are Allowed. Its not like its a Crafting Hub as everything is so spread out.

    Rename the place Sorcererville or something.

    That's a horrible argument. Players should learn to fight without their pets in that 0.0001% of the game. If someone honestly can't win an overland fight without their flappy flap or bear, they could do the slightest amount of research and put force pulse and hardened ward on their bar.

    And even if this is the one thing stopping devs from obliterating combat pets in cities, I'd say the more appropriate response would be to remove that quest instead of using it as a poor argument for a quality of life change that many players are asking for.

    This is the horrible argument and one that is not thought through very well. Pets are skills. You are suggesting that sorcs should learn to fight with only half their skill bars available which is a little absurd.

    I remember shortly after a different thread complaining about this issue; I ran into a pet blocking my access. It was like a lightbulb went off and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I stepped to the side, used the wayshrine and moved on. It happens so rarely and usually quickly dealt with that it is not an issue that needs to be fixed with such extreme measures.

    If sorcs can't fight without pets, how in the world to DK's, nightblades and templars ever get anything accomplished?

    If this is what you got from what I said then you clearly did not read what I said.

    Think about it for a moment and you should easily see how absurd your comparison is. You are not taking any skills away from any of the other classes and that is exactly what you are suggesting for the sorc.

    What good skills are you going to take away from the other classes? Yeah thought so.

    You should know that "you didn't read what I said" is one of the weakest counter arguments someone can make. It doesn't help solidify your point. It's nothing more than an attack against an argument without actually providing anything else constructive to the conversation

    Each class can have 5 skills and an ultimate on their bar. If sorc can't use a pet, they can just replace it with another skill, so they still have the same number of skills on their bar. Creating a situation where a class can't use one of their abilities does not reduce the number of abilities they have access to during any given encounter. Players routinely swap abilities out before situations where they would be sub optimal or maybe even detrimental for the upcoming encounter. I don't see this as any different.

    When the reply makes it obviously the case then it is a weak reply to suggest otherwise. Especially when it is not the sole part of the reply.

    Yes, some player changes their build by the raid and especially for PvP, but it seems you assume this is common across the board when it is more likely a great many players have one build and that is it. If you read the forums often you would see the occasional thread complaining about players in dungeons not being very optimal. I do not see this any differently. So your suggestion that is routine falls apart.

    The biggest point is that it is rare pets truly block access to anything. A step to the left or right often rectifies the issue. This has happened to be so rare in the past 6 years that it seems almost a non-issue.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I ran into a situation where a player was upset about a particular guild trader and stood on his mount on top of the trader and blocked all players from accessing the trader for probably 10 minutes.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

    PS5 NA

    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pets, mostly bears and sometimes flappies, frequently block the door leading out of the bank in Riften and I cannot leave.

    If there are several bears and flappies about the crafting tables or around NPCs during events, it can be impossible to interact with the table or questgiver.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

    PS5 NA

    Options
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is how much of a PITA it is to release your pet, most people I think just don't want to be bothered by it especially if they don't plan to be there long.

    My crafter is a warden, and I do make an effort to keep my bear away from the tables especially in populated cities, but there's times I'm only going to be there for 10 seconds, it takes me twice as long to get rid of my bear which is just as annoying as having to go around someone else's pet to get to the table myself.

    They should just put a release pet command in either collections or emotes so it can be quick-slotted. I think most of us would use it, because we've all been the victim in that scenario ourselves, sometimes even at the hands of our own pets.
    Options
  • Prrasha
    Prrasha
    ✭✭✭
    They should just put a release pet command in either collections or emotes so it can be quick-slotted. I think most of us would use it, because we've all been the victim in that scenario ourselves, sometimes even at the hands of our own pets.

    That's the reason all the other discussion is moot. Pets should be click-thru, just like players.

    You can't even gather crates and barrels without your own pet blocking you. They block looting the corpses of the bad guys you just killed.

    Nobody's gonna desummon their own pets between every combat.

    Click.
    Through.

    C'mon, ZoS, people have only been asking for it for how many years?
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prrasha wrote: »
    Nobody's gonna desummon their own pets between every combat.

    I dismiss my own combat pets between every combat, for the very reason you mentioned-- they interfere with looting-- and I've seen other players say in the forums that they dismiss their own combat pets as well, so your statement about what nobody's going to do is incorrect.

    It really isn't difficult to do, and it doesn't take as much time as some people have suggested. Players who use combat pets need to take responsibility for their own combat pets, stop being lazy or inconsiderate or whatever other reason it might be, and dismiss their own combat pets when they are in a location or situation where they aren't needed and are just in the way.

    The way I see it, this issue isn't about ZOS not doing "the right thing"; it's about individual players not wanting to be responsible and do "the right thing." And my main character is a PetSorc who almost never goes into combat without his combat pets by his side, so I feel like I can point my finger at players who use combat pets, since I am one of them.

    So please, do what I and some of the other players do, and dismiss your combat pets when they are no longer needed. It really is not at all difficult to do.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    99.9% of players do not dismiss combat pets, that is why these threads keep popping up.

    The problem is not going away. People don’t care.

    EDIT: just today had a guy with a flappy stand right at the blacksmithing station while I did crafting dailies on four toons. He didn’t move the whole time.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on March 19, 2020 5:15AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

    PS5 NA

    Options
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    For players on PC, may I recommend the Pet Dismiss addon?

    From the creator, adriant1978:
    Here is a quick add-on I wrote which adds key bindings for dismissing the Sorcerer's summoned pets in ESO 2.3 and beyond. No longer do you have to open up the character menu and click around to get rid of your Familiar, Clannfear, or Twilight.
    I can vouch that it still works perfectly after Update 25.
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Prrasha wrote: »
    Nobody's gonna desummon their own pets between every combat.

    I dismiss my own combat pets between every combat, for the very reason you mentioned-- they interfere with looting-- and I've seen other players say in the forums that they dismiss their own combat pets as well, so your statement about what nobody's going to do is incorrect.

    It really isn't difficult to do, and it doesn't take as much time as some people have suggested. Players who use combat pets need to take responsibility for their own combat pets, stop being lazy or inconsiderate or whatever other reason it might be, and dismiss their own combat pets when they are in a location or situation where they aren't needed and are just in the way.

    The way I see it, this issue isn't about ZOS not doing "the right thing"; it's about individual players not wanting to be responsible and do "the right thing." And my main character is a PetSorc who almost never goes into combat without his combat pets by his side, so I feel like I can point my finger at players who use combat pets, since I am one of them.

    So please, do what I and some of the other players do, and dismiss your combat pets when they are no longer needed. It really is not at all difficult to do.

    It's equally not at all difficult to move your mouse a bit or take a step to the side to get around a pet.

    This problem is heavily exaggerated for some weird reason. Kinda explains why ZOS is not rushing to do anything about it.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Prrasha wrote: »
    Nobody's gonna desummon their own pets between every combat.

    I dismiss my own combat pets between every combat, for the very reason you mentioned-- they interfere with looting-- and I've seen other players say in the forums that they dismiss their own combat pets as well, so your statement about what nobody's going to do is incorrect.

    It really isn't difficult to do, and it doesn't take as much time as some people have suggested. Players who use combat pets need to take responsibility for their own combat pets, stop being lazy or inconsiderate or whatever other reason it might be, and dismiss their own combat pets when they are in a location or situation where they aren't needed and are just in the way.

    The way I see it, this issue isn't about ZOS not doing "the right thing"; it's about individual players not wanting to be responsible and do "the right thing." And my main character is a PetSorc who almost never goes into combat without his combat pets by his side, so I feel like I can point my finger at players who use combat pets, since I am one of them.

    So please, do what I and some of the other players do, and dismiss your combat pets when they are no longer needed. It really is not at all difficult to do.

    It's equally not at all difficult to move your mouse a bit or take a step to the side to get around a pet.

    This problem is heavily exaggerated for some weird reason. Kinda explains why ZOS is not rushing to do anything about it.

    When the one pet is a large, bobbing flappy that is right on top of the station, or a large bear that completely obscures it, then it can be impossible to interact with the crafting station. Oftentimes, it’s a multitude of flappies, bears, and clannfears from multiple players.

    Why do you make it sound like we are exaggerating? If it’s just one pet and I can move around it, I do so. I shouldn't have to just because someone is being inconsiderate, but I want to get on with my crafting.

    Let me guess...you have a combat pet yourself.

    My position on this issue in the last similar post was to eliminate combat pets completely so I think that making them so they don’t block my access is a compromise.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

    PS5 NA

    Options
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    It's really frustrating when you're trying to loot and you can't because your silly bear is preventing the loot option appearing unless you waggle your mouse around/change position to just the right place.

    Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really frustrating when you're trying to loot and you can't because your silly bear is preventing the loot option appearing unless you waggle your mouse around/change position to just the right place.

    At least if it's your bear, you can move it out of the way. The frustration felt by players blocked by someone else's bear is 100 times worse. You have nothing you can do about the situation other than ask them to leave. If they are afk, you're out of luck.
    Options
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the (ZOS) just needs to program the pets to stay behind the player at all time unless in combat and maybe give them some collision detection to avoid clipping into tables and such. Also, the pets seem to like to stand on dead enemy bodies, which makes looting difficult, but if the pets returned to behind the player when passive, looting ans crafting would be easier.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the (ZOS) just needs to program the pets to stay behind the player at all time unless in combat and maybe give them some collision detection to avoid clipping into tables and such. Also, the pets seem to like to stand on dead enemy bodies, which makes looting difficult, but if the pets returned to behind the player when passive, looting ans crafting would be easier.

    This is what they usually do, stand behind the player. Sometimes the player is turned so that they are facing away from the crafting table and then the pet moves on top of the table and blocks it.

    Thanks for reminding that I have a few snapshots to add to this post to illustrate this perpetual problem.

    EDIT:

    I haven't had trouble with pets at crafting tables lately, but here are some instances where I could not interact with NPCs at several places during the last two events because of combat pets from one or more players.

    *Sorry but I am unable to get photos to drag and drop or use the add image icon above to get these to show the image instead of the link for some reason
    Edited by katanagirl1 on April 15, 2020 7:05PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

    PS5 NA

    Options
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should design it so whatever button you use to summon your put willl unsummon it by long pressing the same button
    Options
Sign In or Register to comment.