The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So I played some BGs on console after the update...

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm sad to report that the lag/desync/skill delay issues PC players have been complaining about are hitting consoles too.

It's not constant, but it is frequent enough to be a major nuisance. Before this update, BGs on console were always very steady performance-wise for me. Today, players would pause in place, skills/weapon swap would not activate for several presses, and incoming damage would desync more than normal.

I really hope ZOS can get this all sorted, and soon.
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a match.

Been waiting 20 minutes plus with a 0 MMR (if it was truly reset).
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a match.

Been waiting 20 minutes plus with a 0 MMR (if it was truly reset).

Weird, I had a couple queues go over 10 mins and restarted the search. Other than that, they were mostly 2 or 3 mins long.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got in after 23 minutes. Won first match.

-Light attacks not weaving smoothly
    -Animations and cancelling feel off
    -Snipe desyncs still prevalent

So yeah, worse.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with the queues I had a few take forever, the last one I just logged off. The performance isn’t that great either , skills still don’t fire and I noticed repentance is a big offender. You sometimes can’t repent a body no matter how many times you try.

Died a little more but at most 2 a game. I also noticed games aren’t fully filling too.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with the queues I had a few take forever, the last one I just logged off. The performance isn’t that great either , skills still don’t fire and I noticed repentance is a big offender. You sometimes can’t repent a body no matter how many times you try.

Died a little more but at most 2 a game. I also noticed games aren’t fully filling too.

Yeah, queue does seem messed up now. It was working earlier in the day, but now I can't get a ready check.

• ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah definitely feeling that desync. Kept getting hit by completely avoidable stuff, or my skills just go "lol nope". However the matches feel A LOT more balanced compared to before. Queue is shorter too which is a nice bonus from mmr being reset.
  • Kinetiks
    Kinetiks
    ✭✭
    This crap still dc'ing in bgs @ 100% rate on first death when attempting to release from corpse.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing the lag issues we had before but matchmaking is screwed up even more.
    2v4v1
    2v2v2
    1v4v4
    Etc...
    Nobody else joining the matches mid match either.