Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Titanborn Strength set in Cyro

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
https://eso-sets.com/set/titanborn-strength

Man, i'm liking it. med set, so a lot of time my health DOES drop below 75 or 50 anyway, and I become a world of hurt.....

psychologically when using heavy with Fury, i kept one eye on my stack/WD and wait until Fury max out.... so in med-Titanborn it's the same idea, but instead of waiting for 20-stack, I just check my health bar (which i already usually am anyway).

and again, it adds not just wep damage, but penetration as well!

I'm using some weird ass random trait gear because i want to use it as soon as i have the 5-piece armor (does weap ever drop?? like, EVER? i saw a ring...), and i say it overperforms Spriggan or even my latest carry-favourite, Plague Slinger....

Any other thoughts?
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll king, pariah, titan. Stay at 50% hp and stay offensive.
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    I think this set is going to function best on NB gankers.

They can use the mages guild ability Equilibrium to lower their own HP to below 50%, stealth up and gank away with crazy wpn dmg and pen.

Combine with NMA for even crazier dmg.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plasma_Elf wrote: »

They can use the mages guild ability Equilibrium to lower their own HP to below 50%, stealth up and gank away with crazy wpn dmg and pen.

Or Necro, rally, purge to <50% while restoring stats if you have effects on you. Go offense, rally back to full.

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Told you guys when set was first introduced, ZOS has no idea what they've done...
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plasma_Elf wrote: »

i mix it with NMA and Balorgh. when everythin procs, im going upwards 8k wep damage.....
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

IDK about troll king, seems like it would kick you above 50% to often.

I like Titan+Pariah for obvious reasons.

I really think that Titan+Unchained Aggressor could be very potent. Just lurk around waiting for an incoming stun, which often results in enough damage to put you under 50% hp. Then break free and you are sitting on Major Berserk for 6 seconds increasing your damage done by 25% to go with 440 Weapon Damage and 4960 Physical Penetration. Heck, you could even back bar Unchained Aggressor, front bar Potentates or Agility. Probably go with a defensive monster set as to not be to squishy.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

IDK about troll king, seems like it would kick you above 50% to often.

I like Titan+Pariah for obvious reasons.

I really think that Titan+Unchained Aggressor could be very potent. Just lurk around waiting for an incoming stun, which often results in enough damage to put you under 50% hp. Then break free and you are sitting on Major Berserk for 6 seconds increasing your damage done by 25% to go with 440 Weapon Damage and 4960 Physical Penetration. Heck, you could even back bar Unchained Aggressor, front bar Potentates or Agility. Probably go with a defensive monster set as to not be to squishy.

Pariah would keep you alive while under 50%. I'm gonna use it in my warden. 50% of 34k hp is 17k. With 17k,v troll king, warden passive, you can live low for a while. At least against magicka. 2h ult will ruin anyone's fun trying to utilize this set.