The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poll: Furnishing Recipe Collectors - How many recipes do you have ?

Oliviander
Oliviander
✭✭✭✭
The Furnishing Recipe Listing of the craftstore addon has been revised and most false entries were eliminated.
It now lists

320 Diagrams
333 Patterns
273 Praxis
80 Formulae
236 Designs
567 Blueprints
31 Sketches

for a total of 1840 recipes

I suspect that 3 of Blueprints are still not exisiting in the game,
as they have no search entry: neither in TTM nor in the ingame Guildstore Search.
These are:

- Common campfire, outdoor
- Witches Brazier, Primitive, Log
- Witrches Totem, Antler Charms

so that would leave a total of 1837 exiating furnishing recipes.

So the Question to all collectors how many of them do you have by now ?

Edited by Oliviander on March 7, 2020 7:47AM

Poll: Furnishing Recipe Collectors - How many recipes do you have ? 34 votes

more than 1837 : (meaning the 3 named suspects or other unlisted recipes must exist)
0%
1837 : Congrats you have all of them as I understand it - You are a free person again
2%
Blacknight841 1 vote
1830-1836 : You are very close, I envy you
17%
wenchmore420b14_ESOCGPsaintmethod__01tmbrinkssozo108tim99 6 votes
1820-1829 : You have more than 99%, I am nearly there
5%
CaffeinatedMayhemDosuul 2 votes
1800-1819 : Here I am, but the goal seems still far
11%
Obsidian3OlivianderHetairabazanar 4 votes
1700-1799 : How can I make more gold - I need more more more
5%
Jayne_DoeVeesk 2 votes
1600-1699 : Now the real work begins
8%
Yukon2112imrilaoiMysanne 3 votes
1400-1599 : Getting Addicted definitely
0%
1000-1399 : Now it's getting serious
20%
Zephiran23preeviousLixiviantMyrnhielbrandyviciousdeano469Inaya 7 votes
0-999 : Not a collector I guess, just learning the recipes that pop up
26%
Darkhorse1975StreegaRi_Khangepe87Mortuus126colossalvoidsRD065InAMinuteInfixo 9 votes
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    have 1816 - 21 still missing and they are so rare
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have no idea. Really wish there was a easy way to track this on console. Need a option for console user's.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea how many I have. I just collect them as they drop.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am missing the Ayleid Bookcase Cluttered & The Dwarven Altar, Stairs. I haven't seen either of these even for sale in the last 3 months.

The last two I bought (Ayleid Bookshelf, Cluttered & Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted) were both over 10 million for the plan.
    Edited by tmbrinks on March 7, 2020 1:28PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, supposedly, the Common Campfire, Outdoor does exist. There is 1 account on ESO-database that has shown as learned.

https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/vildebill/12314684/tradeskills/furniture-crafting-furniture/100/fires/93/
    Edited by tmbrinks on March 7, 2020 1:57PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1837 : Congrats you have all of them as I understand it - You are a free person again
    Total of 1836 unique plans in the game. There are technically 1837, but one is a duplicate, Diagram: Dwarven Pipeline Cap, Sealed (one is a standard house item, and the other is a small house item, but both are identical). Please note that some plans are one type in the plan from, but they are categorized under different crafting stations after reading it. This list is according to the actual station the items are crafted at, and not the category on the plan name before reading.

563 blueprints
    234 designs
    320 diagrams (321 with the duplicate counted)
    80 formulas
    335 patterns
    273 praxes
    31 sketches
    Total: 1836(1837)

The three plans listed are not actually obtainable in the game. These are all verified by the fact that I have learned all 1837 plans on the list that are available. As I am on xbox, I have no add ons, so I had to go through every item ID to make my own list. This is the accurate list of available and learnable plans. There are 3 other people on the xbox NA server that also have complete collections. It took me 8 months to find the last plan that I needed when I first reached 100%. It was the Dwarven Table, Refined. I paid 6 million for it, only to find another one in a random trader for 5k the following week lol.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GfiKAfPJCMSpql3WsILvsqbHYGu4glQmPH8rCIzkoU8/edit?usp=sharing

(Please note, as the new update is not yet out for the xbox, this list does not include the 7 new master writ plans from the Harrowstorm DLC. There are also some plans that exist as an item, or existed marked in red, but those are listed as "currently unavailable" as they are not actually in any loot table in the game.)
    Edited by Blacknight841 on March 7, 2020 6:39PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the link provided in the previous post I made.
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    I have no idea. Really wish there was a easy way to track this on console. Need a option for console user's.

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can use the link provided in the previous post I made.

Incredible guide, thanks for posting. :o:)
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh, there's always manually counting everything. Which I'm not gonna do for some poll on a web forum. I would guess near a thousand, but I don't know as I don't really go out of my way to get any of these.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm addicted but I've only been playing a little over a year
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1700-1799 : How can I make more gold - I need more more more
    I have 42 left to learn. 14 of them are the current (now that Harrowstorm is out on XB) and the previous MW plans, as I've been waiting until they were for sale on Faustina.

What I have left are the most expensive ones - all but one of the purple Dwarven plans; all purple Ayleid plans; the Daedric Fence; the two Redguard plans (introduced, I believe, with Morrowind, since they are hardly ever at the traders and the last time I saw one it was 400k); the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted (which drops from the Elsweyr prologue dailies); the blue/purple Elsweyr structural plans from whatever dungeon; the Obelisk, Hircine (a blue dungeon plan); and the 3 Hakoshae Lanterns, which I will pick up in the new furnishing documents.
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just reached 1820
    Jabba-dabba-du
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just need a couple of Dwarven and Aylied and I'm done, but I've gotten to the point where I'm just not willing to keep farming 30-40 hours for the SLIM CHANCE at one of the plans that I'm missing.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought I had alot, but seeing the other posts, guess I'm not doing so well! I had no idea that many Listings even existed.

PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »

Eh, there's always manually counting everything. Which I'm not gonna do for some poll on a web forum. I would guess near a thousand, but I don't know as I don't really go out of my way to get any of these.

^This.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    0-999 : Not a collector I guess, just learning the recipes that pop up
    Not looking for them.
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now at 1830
    The Finals are beginning
    Edited by Oliviander on April 14, 2020 7:47PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: I'm now at 1837

kw4AVJe.jpg

Only ones missing are the "non-existent" ones (other than the 1 person who has that common campfire plan somehow)
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Only ones missing are the "non-existent" ones (other than the 1 person who has that common campfire plan somehow)

Congrats
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kw4AVJe.jpg

The other two are from the witches festival, but the plans never dropped, only the items did. As for the Campfire, until I see a picture of a person sitting at the crafting station crafting one, or flooding the market with the crafted item, I will consider it unavailable.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on April 16, 2020 9:22PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kw4AVJe.jpg

The other two are from the witches festival, but the plans never dropped, only the items did. As for the Campfire, until I see a picture of a person sitting at the crafting station crafting one, or flooding the market with the crafted item, I will consider it unavailable.

Yeah, I know

kEkE0S8.png

I do have this from somebody who talked to the individual who has the plan.

So... who really knows. ZoS done ZoS'd probably
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kw4AVJe.jpg

Yeah, I know

kEkE0S8.png

Even that is still hard to use a concrete evidence. There was a time that you could make the Mammoth Effigy on the pmts and show it in your crafting capabilities. There are only 7 lighting items on that list, 6/8 original lighting blueprint items that were available at launch. It could very well be a pts photo. Even so if it does exist, I would expect far more of the furnishing items to pop up on traders, as well as someone from the other 5 servers to have found one of the green plans somewhere. Could still be a legerdemain plan that exists in some far corner of the game, maybe a hunter or something along those lines. Still one photo, from who knows when, is not concrete enough in my books.

I do not understand why it is so difficult for zos to add a lore book that shows the plans you have learned and the plans you have missing. They have them for motifs.

Im not saying it can't exist... I'm just saying I have a far better chance of farming a Morrowind banner of the 6th house tomorrow.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on April 17, 2020 5:09PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kw4AVJe.jpg

Yeah, I know

kEkE0S8.png

Even that is still hard to use a concrete evidence. There was a time that you could make the Mammoth Effigy on the pmts and show it in your crafting capabilities. There are only 7 lighting items on that list, 6/8 original lighting blueprint items that were available at launch. It could very well be a pts photo. Even so if it does exist, I would expect far more of the furnishing items to pop up on traders, as well as someone from the other 5 servers to have found one of the green plans somewhere. Could still be a legerdemain plan that exists in some far corner of the game, maybe a hunter or something along those lines. Still one photo, from who knows when, is not concrete enough in my books.

I do not understand why it is so difficult for zos to add a lore book that shows the plans you have learned and the plans you have missing. They have them for motifs.

Im not saying it can't exist... I'm just saying I have a far better chance of farming a Morrowind banner of the 6th house tomorrow.

All I have, sharing what I know.

I just know that I've never seen it for sale, TTC has never seen it for sale.

If it does exist, I'd like to have it, for completion sake. Oh well.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kw4AVJe.jpg

Yeah, I know

kEkE0S8.png

All I have, sharing what I know.

I just know that I've never seen it for sale, TTC has never seen it for sale.

If it does exist, I'd like to have it, for completion sake. Oh well.

I agree, it would be the only one I am missing
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1836 (1837 including the double one)

i have another addon to check it as this seems to be more accurate in the past with less to no rumour/fantasy items.
    Its called "Furniture catalogue" and says there are 1836 blueprints in the game.

grafik.png

i guess nobody know the "truth" for sure, but i only start "worrying (?)" when this addon tells me new ones :D
    Edited by tim99 on April 22, 2020 6:12AM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    1836 (1837 including the double one)

i have another addon to check it as this seems to be more accurate in the past with less to no rumour/fantasy items.
    Its called "Furniture catalogue" and says there are 1836 blueprints in the game.

grafik.png

i guess nobody know the "truth" for sure, but i only start "worrying (?)" when this addon tells me new ones :D

I think the poll number includes the double.

As for the new plans ... There are 233 of them

Vampiric 49
    - Blueprints = 24
    - Designs = 2
    - Diagrams = 3
    - Formulas = 0
    - Pattern = 13
    - Praxis = 7
    - Sketch = 0
    * Fine = 0
    * Superior = 20
    * Epic =29
    * Legendary = 0

Solitude 184
    - Blueprints = 94
    - Designs = 30
    - Diagrams = 31
    - Formulas = 0
    - Pattern = 19
    - Praxis = 4
    - Sketch = 6
    - Fine = 42
    - Superior = 86
    - Epic = 56
    - Legendary = 0

Total 233
    - Blueprints = 118 (50.6%)
    - Designs = 32 (13.8%)
    - Diagrams = 34 (14.6%)
    - Formulas = 0
    - Pattern = 32 (13.8%)
    - Praxis = 11 (4.7%)
    - Sketch = 6 (2.5%)
    * Fine = 42 (18%)
    * Superior = 106 (45.5%)
    * Epic = 85 (36.5%)
    * Legendary = 0
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know more than I though, yet I never seem to know the one I want to craft. :/