The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The March for Bunnies

www.spideypeb18_ESO
Hey Everyone,

I would like to grab your attention to an event that means something to me, but most definitely to a friend of mine; The March For Bunnies!

What is the March for Bunnies?

The March for Bunnies is an event to celebrate our hippity hoppity fluffy friends!
This sunday the 8th at 6PM CET we will gather in front of the Wayrest bank on PC/EU to celebrate our fluffy friends!

Wow, that sounds cool, what can I do there?
Anything bunny related! Sing about bunnies, dance about bunnies, laugh, cry about bunnies, The attendees can judge and vote on their favourite poem or song or dance or story and the winner shall gain recognition for their submission!

But why?

Recently tragedy struck my friend Ladysky after her fluffy daughter Lyon passed away (As seen below), with this came much grieving and mourning, but also a realization: We do not have bunny pets in ESO. And we really do need them. She reached out to me and together with Clavius Lydoris Probus, we have started this event and accompanying campaign #BunnsForESO to spread awareness of the need for a bunny pet to Zenimax themselves and while they already showed that they received our feedback we should show them that the community really does care a lot!
We are active on Twitter and Reddit, but we three can't create awareness alone, we need the community to shout: "HEY WE REALLY NEED A PET BUNNY"
I will update this post with pictures from the event and In the meantime start tweeting about the upcoming event or sharing it on instagram with the tag #BunnsForESO.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you there, for Lyon, for our fluffly friends.

Signing off,

Coldfreeze

3pl588vxmh4u.jpg
Edited by www.spideypeb18_ESO on March 7, 2020 8:30AM