The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In need of help with Blastbones (bug or not?)..

mzprx
mzprx
✭✭✭✭✭
howdy folks,

i have decided to try the Necromancer (again). so i've made meself a stamNecro but have a big issue with Blastbones. when i try to activate it outside of combat it won't fire. when i am in combat it works fine, but when i want to use it as a form of first attack before the actual combat starts it tells me "you don't meet the requirements for that ability". now WTH is that? granted, i don't have it morphed, but still, i have enough Magicka to use it but for some reason i am unable to. is there any requirement i don't know aboot? or is it a bug?

thanks for any and all advice..

p.s.: made a short video where you can see me trying to activate the ability before combat and getting the "you don't meet the requirements..." message and in combat, when it works fine (it shows better on the Alit, not the first 2 Kwamas)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZXPzgjzlqg
Edited by mzprx on March 6, 2020 2:42PM
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, necro abilities are really bugged, i changed to DK after noticing that
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • fizzit11cub18_ESO
    fizzit11cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The NoAccidentalStealing addon caused this problem for me.
  • fizzit11cub18_ESO
    fizzit11cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Oh and if you turn off NoAccidentalStealing you might want to get Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter, which does protects you in crafting areas.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is wild. I'm a magicka necro and have NEVER seen that before.
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Unsure what this Addon "NoAccidentalStealing" is useful for since there are two very useful Gameplay Options to use:

~ Prevent Attacking Innocents

and

~ Prevent Stealing Placed Items

BOTH should be ON unless you go on a Steal+Pickpocket+Kill rampage (which as a Master Thief and Assassin I often do :smiley: )

:wink:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had a bug like that, never came across it on consoles.

Moreover, probably looks like an addon may be conflicting with it. (Because consoles have no addon capabilities like PC basically means there is less bugs in the long run as Coding for addons could potentially mess with the internal workings of the game.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.