Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Not receiving crowns; unable to submit ticket for support. [SOLVED]

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭✭
I've paid an annual ESOPlus subscription on Xbox in December. I've immediately received something around 5000crowns but nothing more since then. I'm not sure if this is an issue but I thought I should have received 1650 crowns per month... I'm now in the third month without receiving crowns. I've tried to submit a support ticket but I got stuck in the last page where it requires to login, but I'm already logged in and it doesn't go on. I didn't know what to do if not searching for help here... Please, if anyone can, I would be glad to receive a bit of help with this issue, thanks in advance!
Edited by SkaiFaith on August 13, 2021 3:42PM
A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you subscribe to ESO plus more than one month at a time, you always get the full amount of crowns immediately rather than each month. You will not receive more until the next time your subscription renews (1/3/6/12 months later). Now in your case if you got around 5k crowns...that is roughly the amount you should be receiving with a 3 month subscription. The first thing you should do is verify that you are in fact subscribed on an annual renewal.

To check this you'll need to use the microsoft website to access your xbox subscriptions. From there, you should be able to check/edit your plan. I'd say double check to be sure before trying to contact support again.
    Edited by Aisleyne on March 5, 2020 10:50PM
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok, thanks, so I should have received all the crowns already... I've checked on Xbox and Microsoft and it says my subscription renewal is set in December 2020 so... there must be an error in the amount of crowns I've received. Still I don't know how to contact support if the ticket submission will continue to fail. Hope something will get fixed any time, anyhow.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on March 5, 2020 11:25PM
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you do need to speak to support then. Try submitting the ticket through another browser if you haven't already. In the meantime, you can get some attention through the forums hopefully. @ZOS_BillE
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try using a different browser to submit your ticket, @SkaiFaith ... it’s almost impossible to enlist ZOS’s help without a ticket number.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for late reply. I still don't know if it's normal but... After purchasing the 12months subscription I've received only a part of the crowns at that moment. When the subscription expired I received the missing 9.000 crowns. So at the end I had what I paid for. Not sure if this is how it normally works but I've changed my subscription to a monthly one, since to me the yearly doesn't make sense that way.

P.s. Forgive me but I have no idea how to close this thread, so if you know feel free to do it for me 😅. I'll try...
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Due to the age of this thread, and the fact the OP's issue has been resolved, we have closed this thread dowm.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.