Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing undaunted invite...?

molliemayhem
So I have 2 characters, both are level 50 now. I had 2 undaunted invites stored in my bank I finally decided to use. I used the first one and went through the introduction quest. When I logged on my second character to use hers, it was no longer in my bank. What happened? Is there any way to get her another one?

thanks in advance :)
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just goto the pledge giving place and speak to the NPC's there.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the inventory of the other character. Maybe it is there.
  • molliemayhem
    I will have to find the undaunted quest giver....I'm assuming there are different ones for the different alliances.

I did check both characters several times and the invite is really gone. :(
  • molliemayhem
    And the NPC's at the undaunted enclave were not even marked for the second character.....(is there no edit button on here?)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start an Online Support ticket, @molliemayhem ... sounds like the invite is gone forever and you’ll need help from ZOS.

Would be nice if ZOS changed the mail invite to a “prophet-esque” auto-start quest once you hit level 45.

As players frequently lose the Undaunted Enclave invite.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 5, 2020 9:37PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 'Taking the Pledge' is the quest you're looking for. Here is info on it: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Taking_the_Undaunted_Pledge

One of the notes in that link says that you can get the quest directly from Maj without an invitation if you have completed the 'One of the Undaunted' quest (which does not require an invite) - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:One_of_the_Undaunted

Regarding editing a post, the forum is funny. An edit icon that looks like a small gear will appear in the upper right corner of your post - but not until you leave the thread after posting and come back to the thread. Weird but true. So try leaving the thread, then coming back to the thread - the icon should be available after that.

Good luck and return Undaunted!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    You don’t need the invite. I don’t remember exactly what order to go to these places in to get things moving, but there’s the undaunted enclave in your faction and speak to Maj...or you go to the tavern where the undaunted people hang out (by the coastline in vukel guard) OR you step into the unbanished cells for the first time.

One of those picks things up even without using the invite.
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    I simply went to the Undaunted place and spoke to the NPC. OFC after having been welcomed by Mighty Mordra into the guild
  • molliemayhem
    Thanks to everyone who answered.

I found the quest ...had to go to Vukhel Guard for my faction and see an NPC in a tavern there. It was a very easy quest and solved the problem.