The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Visa Debit and Eso + membership

liimose
liimose
✭✭
Hello there :smile: I have recently tried to subscribe to ESO using my visa debit card. but when began writing card information it quickly told me that the card i entered was not supported. i find that somewhat strange since i bought a dlc last year in 2019.

I tried to check if the same applied to buying crownsand it did. so i am curious if there has been a change in the valid payment options :smile: info about that would be very usefull to me so i can take the steps to subsribe.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but If you can't resolve your issue. One thing you could do ( if you haven't already ) is to link your debit card to a Paypal account and then just use the Paypal option to buy stuff.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have recurring payment using my Visa debit card, and have purchased all of my crowns using the same card.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vida debit itself is accepted as I use it. So the issue is with either a glitch or the institution that issued the card.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Anything you can help them with? ^^
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • liimose
    liimose
    ✭✭
    Okay... this is almost too embarresing but i owe to reveal it to avoid confusion. i was so convinced that i typed the right info. then i checked my card.( some of the numbers are almost ineligible) and i noticed that just 1 number was not what i saw it was at first.

so false alarm. i even submitted a ticked. to the customer suport: please disregard it. i am very sorry. also ty to the people taking time to reply. i feel like such a fool.

sorry if i caused any confusion!
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i enter my number in wrong too. It happens.

That is why i love using the camera feature when i shop using my phone. Take a pic of the card and away i go
    Edited by Nestor on March 5, 2020 7:24PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    liimose wrote: »
    Okay... this is almost too embarresing but i owe to reveal it to avoid confusion. i was so convinced that i typed the right info. then i checked my card.( some of the numbers are almost ineligible) and i noticed that just 1 number was not what i saw it was at first.

so false alarm. i even submitted a ticked. to the customer suport: please disregard it. i am very sorry. also ty to the people taking time to reply. i feel like such a fool.

sorry if i caused any confusion!

Happens, those numbers are always a beep to read! :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens more than you'd think. I monitor technical problems with a couple of websites as part of my job and even though they're horribly unreliable and break a lot about 3/4 of the time someone says the site is broken or not responding the problem is they can't log in and it's usually because they're using the wrong details. Usernames and passwords they've had for years and use on a regular basis, but for whatever reason one day they get it into their head it's something different.

Same thing happened to me with one of my bank cards. A while back I had a total mind blank and tried to use my first ever PIN number with my current card. Until then I'd have said I didn't even remember that code and even though I mainly use contactless these days I was sure I remembered the right code for my current card. But in that moment I was so certain the old one was correct I managed to lock the card. Went into the bank, explained what happened and they weren't even surprised, apparently it happens all the time.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options