The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Murkmire Celebration] What's your final score

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭

[Murkmire Celebration] What's your final score 418 votes

No collectibles completed
26%
MagenpieFlorialGolcondaspectralpulse_ESOrikimm16_ESOSolarikenKikazaruvailjohn_ESOtheyanceyOakmontowls_ESOZardayneCarespankerCatsmoke14AwesomestMattHanokihswenchmore420b14_ESOGythralAimoraDanikatCoatmagic 112 votes
1 collectible completed, did not use tickets at all
4%
BigMol050770b16_ESONanfoodlespectre303Oreyn_BearclawLadyDestinyHetairaPuzzlenutsblkjagLanteanPegasusDosuulValueDriftMofasaKingZeldaMasterAlladdinSaneFoxheartedMellirusL_Nici 18 votes
2 collectibles completed, did not use tickets at all
0%
Lemurejoyeeytrackdemon5512 3 votes
1 collectible completed, used free tickets only
30%
driosketchCireousDaveMoeDeeAlulueiMrGhostyAelorinMaythorzariaeklhaftb16_ESOEIGHTSLoralai_907EldartarCoolBlast3JoanOfOrcLinaleahMasterSpatulaEvergnarShaloknirbellanca6561ndaemonios 127 votes
2 collectibles completed, used free tickets only
22%
theskymovesghrowlb14a_ESOalenae1b14_ESOcalitrumanb14_ESOSaucy_JackVolvoXXTryxusIruil_ESOstevenyaub16_ESOaubrey.baconb16_ESONebthet78LelldoranoBroddaxenowarrior92eb17_ESOsdtlcivanakamarkushondelinkGiraffonAshtarisDarkhorse1975 93 votes
1 collectible completed, used crown store tickets
1%
SorianaWillockPathThevampirenightAgaTheGreat 5 votes
2 collectibles completed, used crown store tickets
3%
huntgod_ESO1mirgdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOSporvanlion_heart_2000ub17_ESOZenzukiBlutengelbongtokin420insd16Bobby_V_RockitAnne13 PrayingSeraphRave the HistbornGenjiraXQrähe 14 votes
No collectibles completed because you did not participate in the event
10%
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESOLivvyKayrnewookikiller95feyiiLong_DistanceHymzirRi_KhancaperonagegartonDamagedInc666DankstaSpiderKnightWrecking_Blow_Spamwolfie1.0.OrjixWIC_HCanadandyElwendryllEmmagoldman 45 votes
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Might have been lucky and would've been able to complete the Voriplasma today, but I can't manage to log in before the Event runs out at 4 o'clock CEST.
    Options
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dropped 1 Voriplasm fragment from boxes (only got 1 box daily, missed a day), bought the rest with tickets.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the Jelly pet, since I've wanted that since it was added
    Options
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some odd reason i am one of the very few whose game redownload stole a whole days tickets. I refuse to buy tickets i just bought a another house for my 2nd account and kitty banker/mercant plus i pay for 2 eso plus.

I am missing 3 bits to complete my totem memento. My ocd is going off as i am always vigillant about doing all my events dilligently but this time it wasnot my fault. 😣😢😢😢😭😭😭

I was hoping for just 3 more days event so i can finish my memento.
    Edited by Recent on March 3, 2020 7:06AM
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 collectible completed, did not use tickets at all
    Got the last grave stake piece yesterday. Whoopie! I mean who wants another momento? Sadly I only got a couple for the booger pet. I refuse to buy tickets for it with crowns. I needed all the Indrik feathers and my daily tickets allowed me to get that done so no booger pet this time around.
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to, but I ended up being just 1 fragment short for the pet, so I bought the last piece last night with my event tickets, thinking the event was over today. Originally, I wasn't going to, but being that close I figured why not. And I had finally completed all of the indriks from last year, also not interested in the ghost indrik so I haven't purchased anything for that one. Waiting for the next indrik though, the colors are perfect for a specific character of mine I have done up like a sea elf.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 7 fragments total from my 13 daily boxes...3 for the pet, 4 for the momento. I tried to farm for extra boxes, but didn't have any luck. I actually wanted the pet so I would have spent my extra tickets on it, but sadly it still wouldn't have been enough to complete it so I didn't bother.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU final score:
    Completed Voriplasm pet, bought 4 of the 7 fragments with earned tickets
    Need 4 more fragments to complete Grave-Stake memento
    Final strongbox contained no fragments
    Ending event with 11 tickets, saving them since I can't complete the memento with them
    Satisfied with final outcome

NA final score:
    Completed Voriplasm pet, bought 4 of the 7 fragments with earned tickets
    Need 4 more fragments to complete Grave-Stake memento
    Final strongbox contained 1 Grave-Stake fragment, bringing me from 5 needed to 4 needed
    Ending event with 9 tickets, saving them since I can't complete the memento with them
    Satisfied with final outcome

It would have been nice to complete the memento as well, but I'm not upset that I couldn't do so.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 collectible completed, used crown store tickets
    From what I recall I only bought one ticket. I managed to get the ooze pet unlocked.
    How I did it I had ten tickets left over from a previous event. Bought two, of the ooze items then I went from there. Got three tickets from the event tried to farm the boxes rng is terrible. Ended up buying a ticket after figuring 3 plus 3 is six plus three is nine to save me time bought one and well got two more items. Then I got two of the pieces from one of the boxes thankfully. So four pieces bought with tickets two gained from a box, then all I needed by that point was the last one. So I saved up tickets for that last piece and was able to unlock the ooze pet. With just one ticket being bought to save time.
    So I managed to get the ooze pet that I wanted to acquire so I achieved my goal at least.

I did not go out of the way to buy tickets. For two dollars worth of crowns you would figure they would at least give you two tickets nope just one ticket.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold some motifs.
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My drop rate was absolute trash. If I'm not mistaken, I got 3 pet and 2 memento fragments. Bought 4 pet fragments with free tickets to complete it. Wouldn't be able to buy all the missing memento fragments and didn't think it was worth it, so spent other tickets in yet another feather. If I hadn't been running the new dungeons I may well not have logged in for this event after the first few days.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the jelly pet, had to buy fragments with tickets. Fortunately, I don't really care about indriks and mementos, otherwise I'd be screwed. But even if next event brings more interesting collectibles, I'm not willing to buy tickets with crowns. ESO is not a free to play game and there's plenty of crown-only items already, there's no need to monetize ingame rewards as well.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voriplasm pet: Completed - some dropped, some free event tickets

Grave stake memento: Completed- all dropped

Purchased 3rd of 4 base Indrik feather - for next event

Got some motifs free too

Didn't purchase any tickets from Crown Store.

Overall, happy, got the pet and some motifs + bonus 3/4 Indriks to be easier on next event + memento free.
    And lastly, ended up with 8/12 tickets
    Edited by RefLiberty on March 3, 2020 7:41AM
    Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1 pet fragment, 5 memento fragments. But I've got a bunch of motif pages from dailies, at least
    Options
  • Ratty1SFT
    Ratty1SFT
    ✭✭
    I started the event with 12 tickets, I used 10 tickets for a berry and 30 tickets for fragments and ended the event with 11 tickets.
    Options
  • InAMinute
    InAMinute
    ✭✭
    I got 8 fragments from my 13 boxes 6(!) pet ones and 2 Grave Stake ones.

I got a box every day, but I never managed to get a second box at any point despite some serious hunting for one. The situation with my tickets meant that I ended with 3 so there was no chance to get the last one from the vendor.

I also never got more than one fragment in any box.
    Edited by InAMinute on March 3, 2020 7:44AM
    Options
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 pet and 4 momento fragments. 1 day lost to download, 1 day out of town away from pc and 20 tickets used to buy 2 berries. At least this game finally broke my urge to complete event drops. Even if I hadn't needed tickets for the berries, the crummy drop rate ensured the pet was unobtainable. (Without spending real money) Oh yeah I only earned 1 extra strongbox with no fragment. I did at least fill my motif collection for my second crafter on elder argonian and dead water styles.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the berry and both the Voriplasm and the Gravestake memento with 5 tickets to spare
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 collectibles, 2 feathers and 8 tickets to spare. Bunch of motifs which are always nice.
    Options
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    Voted wrong, in reality 2 collectibles completed, used free tickets only and ended with 12 tickets afterwards
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabbed all the things on both servers; both have a Nascent & full frags waiting; and tickets are stocked... 10NA, 8EU.

Had a blast! Did all the zone quests; ticked a bunch of achievements; did BRP for the first time (and a few run after - fun!); made a few 100k from motif pages; and randomly bumped into Stibbons knee-deep in the murk... just when I thought I had done everything!

S.
    Options
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only wanted the Voriplasm pet, and that's what I got. Combination of box drops and tickets. I didn't play for about 3 days of the event though, so I'm surprised I managed to get it. Had to grind a bit in the end.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
    Options
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    Had 12 tickets yesterday and two frags for the Grave Stake remaining. Bought one with tickets and got the other today.

I had to grind an unholy amount that I wouldn't wish on anyone. If it wasn't for wanting to stock up on resources I wouldn't have made it.
    Options
  • Synaki
    Synaki
    ✭✭✭
    I finished the glob pet with a combination of drops and free tickets, & nothing else.

I did the event every day, got a strong box & tickets every day, but not more than the one guaranteed strong box on any day. The majority of my strong boxes contained vendor trash and no parts. No strong box contained more than 1 part.

All things considered this event gets a "thumbs down" from me.
    Options
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't want the collectibles, but got 12 tickets and the motifs.
    Edited by VDoom1 on March 3, 2020 8:19AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
    Options
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    got both finished several days ago. used tickets from drops to buy parts
    Edited by thissocalledflower on March 3, 2020 9:41PM
    After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
    Options
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 collectibles completed, used crown store tickets
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

I didn't look at the options closely, I got both collectibles using free tickets, no crown store tickets used.
    Options
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got the pet. one ticket shy of the grave stake. oh well. i had again 3 loot boxes within an hour and a half of daily reset but none contained any of the last two parts for the stake. i had 7 tickets so i bought the 6 part but i dont have another day to earn 3 more tickets so i guess im done.
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
    Options
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    No collectibles completed because you did not participate in the event
    I hate the swamps, I hate argon..errr handbags, and I hate the RNG drop rate for tickets, so .. no, thank you.
    Edited by almightyalfo on March 3, 2020 8:30AM
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got lucky I guess. Got both and only purchased 2 parts with tickets.Glad to be able to use the tickets for something.
    Options