Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Expansion Chapters?

zymmer
zymmer
Soul Shriven
Hey all. Been a long, long time since I played ESO and I do not have any of the expansions. Is it worthwhile grabbing the previous expansions, Morrowwind & Summerset?
Thanks.

Best Answers

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much do you think you’re going to play this time, @zymmer?

It’s possible to subscribe to ESO+ for a month and try out Morrowind & Summerset.

That way you can test the wheels ... and either buy an upgrade pack OR cancel your sub without any further obligation.

Another option is to keep or upgrade your ESO+ subscription (after the first month) to a 3-month, 6-month, or annual subscription.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 3, 2020 3:18AM
    Answer ✓
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternatively if you buy the standard edition of Greymoor (not the upgrade) you get Morrowind, Summerset and Elseweyr included, and will get the new expansion too when it comes out.

If you're not sure if you'll be sticking around then it's probably a good idea to buy a month of ESO+ to try out Morrowind and Summerset first, but if you do want to buy them I think that's the cheapest option overall.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • zymmer
    zymmer
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for the reply
  • zymmer
    zymmer
    Soul Shriven
    My characters are both only lvl 10 & 12 so I'll be around for awhile. Thanks.