Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for an outfit

SpiderCultist
SpiderCultist
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, I don't seem to find any good pieces of styles here and there to look like this awesome vampire (art taken from The Elder Scrolls Legends) now that Greymoor approaches.

IH8FscM.jpg

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS: You can request other outfits on this post.

PC | EU
Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
"You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, I don't seem to find any good pieces of styles here and there to look like this awesome vampire (art taken from The Elder Scrolls Legends) now that Greymoor approaches.

IH8FscM.jpg

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS: You can request other outfits on this post.

Mm I love that outfit in Elder Scrolls Legends.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats basically the vampire armor from skyrim...and yeah, that would actually be a cool outfit - the female version is especially nice

latest?cb=20121001003405

48824-2-1387056306.jpg

b8811fd20be93c1f15268b606f3d4a21.jpg
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on March 2, 2020 7:20PM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just love female costumes that have some sort of leather corsage (not sure how you call this in english)

i always loved the outfit system in the secret world and this outfit:

secret-world-legends-knights-templar-female-video-game-character-female-png-clip-art.png
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome guys, it would be great if they add this kind of style as a costume and/or motif
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I second we need more costumes especially female. Love all the above examples.
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Skyrim vampire outfit is great (although the bewb cozies are quite funny imho.) I particularly love the boots.

I'd love some rugged-but-plain leather outfit pieces, particularly ones with some fur or something, for coping with the cold weather in Skyrim. The nord stuff already in game is good but the original racial sets are bit...clunky (sorry to sound unkind.) The Silver Dawn is lovely, but it's quite fancy for clomping about Tameriel up to our wassnames in snow and mud. I'd like some plain weather-worn stuff. :)

And agree with you @Nemesis7884 - the Secret World had some lovely outfits. I had great fun putting my own stuff together but some of the Deck Outfits were amazing. :)
    Edited by Magenpie on March 3, 2020 9:02AM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Legends. So much great art in that game :(
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.