Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help With Veteran Depths of Malatar

Gene_Shadowstep
Gene_Shadowstep
Soul Shriven
i'm cp 106 and i was wondering if there are 3 people willing and able to basically carry me through Depths of Malatar, the reason for this is because i created a new character and i made him a meridian priest si i really want the skin on him but i don't want to train up for days again. i know it sounds very dumb and kinda selfish but i really want it.

thanks is advance.

Edit: i'm on PC EU
Edited by Gene_Shadowstep on February 29, 2020 9:07PM
  • Protossyder
    Protossyder
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, how much gold are you willing to spend?
    Characters worth mentioning:
    Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
    Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
    Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
    Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
    Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
    Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
    Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
    Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
    Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
    Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
    Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
    Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
    Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
    Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
    Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU
  • Gene_Shadowstep
    Gene_Shadowstep
    Soul Shriven

i mean i don't have a lot of money so 60k is the most i'll go for (i'm not sure if that's a good price or if it's awful)

so i'd like to know if thats okay or if i should get some more
  • Protossyder
    Protossyder
    ✭✭✭✭

i mean i don't have a lot of money so 60k is the most i'll go for (i'm not sure if that's a good price or if it's awful)

Look mate, it was meant more as a joke. I would run with you for free, give advice for your build and explain mechanics to you if you had shown any interest in actually learning how to play as a specific role and clear pve content.
    But if you really don't care about playing the game, well, expect to pay for it. I highly doubt that 2 mates are willing to run vDoM for 20k each, for 50k maybe.
    Characters worth mentioning:
    Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
    Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
    Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
    Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
    Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
    Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
    Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
    Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
    Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
    Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
    Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
    Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
    Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
    Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
    Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU
  • Gene_Shadowstep
    Gene_Shadowstep
    Soul Shriven

Look mate, it was meant more as a joke. I would run with you for free, give advice for your build and explain mechanics to you if you had shown any interest in actually learning how to play as a specific role and clear pve content.
    But if you really don't care about playing the game, well, expect to pay for it. I highly doubt that 2 mates are willing to run vDoM for 20k each, for 50k maybe.

i actually want to learn templar but my templar for wich i want the skin is very underpowered (level 15) so i want to play through with my sorc who i don't really like, and no i didn't want to pay for it i actually found it kinda a weird question but i thought that's just things people do. i do want to learn how to make my templar stronger and more fitting to my playstyle but i don't think i would stand a chance as level 15 and i want to play more story based on him so not a lot of grinding. so i would love to play through depths of malatar but i don't want to have my templar be another one of my characters who my only goal is to grind to level 50.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be interested in healing vDoM, I have a DLC vet content ready healer and 690 CP, I havent done the dungeon before though so may need mechanics explained.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Gene_Shadowstep
    Gene_Shadowstep
    Soul Shriven
    dazee wrote: »
    I'd be interested in healing vDoM, I have a DLC vet content ready healer and 690 CP, I havent done the dungeon before though so may need mechanics explained.

i didn't even think of the mechanics so imma read that too on here https://alcasthq.com/eso-depths-of-malatar-guide/ so maybe you can learn something about that too.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on, @Gene_Shadowstep?

I run DoM a lot on PC NA for the motif pages ...

rRASF7L.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 29, 2020 7:17PM
  • Gene_Shadowstep
    Gene_Shadowstep
    Soul Shriven
    What platform are you on, @Gene_Shadowstep?

I run DoM a lot on PC NA for the motif pages ...

rRASF7L.png

i'm playing on PC EU probably should've mentioned it
    Edited by Gene_Shadowstep on February 29, 2020 9:07PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vDoM will not be easy with 1 DPS. It's also demanding on tanks and healers. You can probably do it with 200-300 CP and good starting DPS (or healer) gear
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm cp 106 and i was wondering if there are 3 people willing and able to basically carry me through Depths of Malatar, the reason for this is because i created a new character and i made him a meridian priest si i really want the skin on him but i don't want to train up for days again. i know it sounds very dumb and kinda selfish but i really want it.

thanks is advance.

Edit: i'm on PC EU

Genuine advice... Join a decent guild.

Most guilds worth anything have players willing to help new and inexperienced players complete content and achievements, get skins and gear etc. And no one will charge you for it either, not in a good guild.

That said, CP106 is rather low to be tackling one of the most difficult Veteran Dungeons in the game.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can maybe carry you. Need to ask a friend tho first if he is willing to join. Will be home/online later today (around 4pm CET)
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired