The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Elsweyr included in ESO+?

Khaadrun
Khaadrun
So, this may be seen as a stupid question by some, but: is it included?

Best Answers

• belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    No,Latest chapters are never included,only ones considered DLC
    Answer ✓
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsweyr will become included with ESO+ once Greymoor is released. Every time a new Chapter is released, the previous one becomes 'regular' DLC that's bundled in with ESO+.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Answer ✓
  • Khaadrun
    Khaadrun
    Tyyy
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will probably be included after Greymoor is released. That's how it's worked with the previous chapters - when Summerset was released Morrowind was re-branded as DLC and included with ESO+ and when Elseweyr was released the same happened to Summerset.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Tiitus
    Tiitus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    It will probably be included after Greymoor is released. That's how it's worked with the previous chapters - when Summerset was released Morrowind was re-branded as DLC and included with ESO+ and when Elseweyr was released the same happened to Summerset.

incorrect sir/ma'am the previous chapters are bundled with newer chapters they never come with eso+. i stand corrected.
    Edited by Tiitus on February 29, 2020 3:37PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiitus wrote: »

incorrect sir/ma'am the previous chapters are bundled with newer chapters they never come with eso+.

Not true. The previous chapters become DLC content when a new chapter is released.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiitus wrote: »

incorrect sir/ma'am the previous chapters are bundled with newer chapters they never come with eso+.

Previous chapters are only bundled when you buy a new account, which you can add to your current accounts if you wish. If you buy the upgrade, then you don't get the previous chapters, and will have to either buy them with crowns or subscribe.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After I gave this game a retry, I updated my old Imperial Edition the with the bundle containing the base game, Morrowind, Summerset, DB and Thieves Guild when it was on sale. Kept what I had and got whatever I was missing. (Of course I did not get extra copy of base game for my old account.)

Elsweyr update version does not contain DLC but I think same is possible with the full game Elsweyr version which contain base, Morrowind, Summerset. If you go to store with your existing account the versions you can not purchase for that account should be grayed out. (Use some google-fu and double check what you are getting before opening your wallet!)

Edit: if you want to have a separate 2nd account with fresh start, fully log out of your old account before purchasing whatever version of full game. (Also I have not bought anything since I tried month of ESO+ early 2019, things may have changed since.)
    Edited by rpa on February 29, 2020 5:40PM