The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can you prioritize breakfree - eg when 5 ppl are hitting you it takes a long time until breakfree

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
Can you prioritize breakfree if thats possible pls. Eg when 5 ppl are hitting you it takes quite a while, like some seconds untill you can breakfree, even if you are mashing the button. It feels like some things are prioritizes, so i assume this is maybe possible. I remember when sload came out, before the first nerfe, it was procing before everything else. I guess block is prioritized as well. So pls, if thats possible, prioritize breakfree! That is a major thing for the gameplay and combat system in pvp! This breakfree behavior is in the game for a very long time now. Thank you!
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    IN PVP with multiple attacks. most times in this situation it is pretty much instant death. You are correct it is impossible to break free. Locked down till death, or like 10 hp left.