Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/02/28

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Atronach 20,000g
  2. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Lady 20,000g
  3. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Lover 20,000g
  4. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Mage 20,000g
  5. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Serpent 20,000g
  6. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Thief 20,000g
  7. Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Warrior 20,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yEC3PsV.png
    kW4zZYs.png
    FaXaHiE.png
    FwIsbqc.png
    AgGQYnf.png
    xxu64fl.png
    W31x3u1.png
    WnCD4tI.png
    Edited by Enemoriana on February 29, 2020 1:13AM
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again some people with sick head spam interrupting mementos. Repeatedly, only on me. Now two of them. Is it contagious?
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    And again some people with sick head spam interrupting mementos. Repeatedly, only on me. Now two of them. Is it contagious?

There was some unrest on PC-NA with a bear on the spawn point. Last week it was some one spamming the suspicious meat momento...
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both for the continuous weekly info!
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't really found anywhere to use these, yet, but they are nice.

The Serpent is a great addition.
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I was just scrolling right now to see your post. Really appreciate your hard work.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the first year of luxury vendor, three Ayleid Constellation Steles were added.

People were not impressed, since they were just different variants of three such steles already available as achievement furnishings. But, well, at least they were different. And with their addition, you had 6 of them to fiddle aroung with.

On the second year, three more were added. Thus you could have 9 of them. I bought the 6 luxury steles during last years rotation, and also bought the three that are available as achievement furnishings in Rivenspire. I set them up in one of my homes and used place holders for the missign three, thinking that next year I'd get the full set and have my calendar done and finished.

Now... now that the third year has rolled by, you add ONE new Ayleid Constellation Stele.

The Serpent.

The one that does not have its own month.

WHAT THE *** ZOS!?!?!

Why the hell did you decide to go with the Serpent instead of the three missing "normal" ones?

Another full year of waiting just to to finish a furnishing project?

You could've easily just released all 4 this week. The three that were expected, and then tossed out the Serpent one as a cool bonus. You could've made your player base actually happy for once. But no. Once again you decided to be stingy and artificially drag things out. And now we have to wait yet another frigging YEAR to get the missing ones for a calendar?

And two whole years for this weeks slot to have something new, instead of just more steles? Holy ***! Just no!! That is the biggest rub here. It's gonna be 2022 before we see something actually new in this weeks slot. I mean, spreading these steles out over three years was bonkers enough, you should've just released the whole set on year one. But no.... That would've been sensible. And now it's gonna take 4 years? That is just way too slow pace for this sort of stuff. Whole new games are developed in that sort of time frame!

And on that note, you better add the three missing ones as a lot next year, and not stretch this nonsense out any further. If you are thinking about adding the last three on a 1 per year basis, just stop that thought immediately, resing, go home, and never work in the gaming industry again.

Yeah... Just no. There's just no *** way I am gonna be hanging around waiting for a whole new year for those steles. I got better things to do than log on to face the daily stream of dissapointment and frustration that is ESO.

This game has so much potential, but it is buried under heaps of mismanagement and bad design choices. You literally are killing it.

I really need a break from this BS.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there been an ayleid home yet? I don't remember.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »

Not as far as I know.

This is partly why I haven't used my tiles from last year, yet.

They're nice, but being stone, it tends to look better if they blend in with the existing stonework and they don't really go with the stone in any of the houses.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    During the first year of luxury vendor, three Ayleid Constellation Steles were added.

People were not impressed, since they were just different variants of three such steles already available as achievement furnishings. But, well, at least they were different. And with their addition, you had 6 of them to fiddle aroung with.

On the second year, three more were added. Thus you could have 9 of them. I bought the 6 luxury steles during last years rotation, and also bought the three that are available as achievement furnishings in Rivenspire. I set them up in one of my homes and used place holders for the missign three, thinking that next year I'd get the full set and have my calendar done and finished.

Now... now that the third year has rolled by, you add ONE new Ayleid Constellation Stele.

The Serpent.

The one that does not have its own month.

WHAT THE *** ZOS!?!?!

Why the hell did you decide to go with the Serpent instead of the three missing "normal" ones?

Another full year of waiting just to to finish a furnishing project?

You could've easily just released all 4 this week. The three that were expected, and then tossed out the Serpent one as a cool bonus. You could've made your player base actually happy for once. But no. Once again you decided to be stingy and artificially drag things out. And now we have to wait yet another frigging YEAR to get the missing ones for a calendar?

And two whole years for this weeks slot to have something new, instead of just more steles? Holy ***! Just no!! That is the biggest rub here. It's gonna be 2022 before we see something actually new in this weeks slot. I mean, spreading these steles out over three years was bonkers enough, you should've just released the whole set on year one. But no.... That would've been sensible. And now it's gonna take 4 years? That is just way too slow pace for this sort of stuff. Whole new games are developed in that sort of time frame!

And on that note, you better add the three missing ones as a lot next year, and not stretch this nonsense out any further. If you are thinking about adding the last three on a 1 per year basis, just stop that thought immediately, resing, go home, and never work in the gaming industry again.

Yeah... Just no. There's just no *** way I am gonna be hanging around waiting for a whole new year for those steles. I got better things to do than log on to face the daily stream of dissapointment and frustration that is ESO.

This game has so much potential, but it is buried under heaps of mismanagement and bad design choices. You literally are killing it.

I really need a break from this BS.

Sorry to hear about this.

I admire your optimism, up until now anyway, trying to do a furnishing project involving completionism, in ESO, to be honest.

I would tend to just use my favourite ones and/or maybe the ones that would be mine and a loved one's birth signs, as pretty decoration, personally.

Rather than trying to maintain the patience to make a whole theme revolving around them.

By the way, re. the months: arguably, there should be 13 months in the (earth) year, if you do the calculations.

365 divided by 28 does not equal 12...
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 29, 2020 5:35AM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

If you own Earthtear Cavern, they fit perfectly into the blank squares in the floors.

eVxRklr.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

If you own Earthtear Cavern, they fit perfectly into the blank squares in the floors.

eVxRklr.png

That looks great. :smile:

Unfortunately, I don't... xD
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to have a home version of The Nexus in Murkmire! Ayleid stonework suspended in space, with instant portals to the different levels. I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Also, did anyone else notice that the cracks in the steles are all identical? You'd think they could at least turn some of them 90, 180, or 270 degrees to give the illusion that they weren't all cut and pasted from one rendering. I get that art is hard work and all, but why not attempt to hide your shortcuts a bit?

Edited by Jaraal on February 29, 2020 8:14AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I would love to have a home version of The Nexus in Murkmire! Ayleid stonework suspended in space, with instant portals to the different levels. I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Also, did anyone else notice that the cracks in the steles are all identical? You'd think they could at least turn some of them 90, 180, or 270 degrees to give the illusion that they weren't all cut and pasted from one rendering. I get that art is hard work and all, but why not attempt to hide your shortcuts a bit?

Yeah, they tend to do that a lot...

Also, would be nice to have a left/right option, so (in this case) you could have a pair of the same tiles, one facing one way and one facing the other.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again, exactly the sort of lore and game specific items that should be available for gold all year round.

Personally, absolutely nothing here makes me remotely enthused about housing or excited to spend my gold on, which is surely the entire point of luxury housing elf.

Instead I end up feeling that this is something that no one at ZOS really cares much about. They’re more interested in flogging expensive properties and creating new, exclusive gem mounts, than encouraging an area of genuine player creativity.

I’ll be going to Coldharbour to give luxury elf a piece of my mind. He’d better pick up his ideas.... lol
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m using them as a kind of label for my crafting home. I’m not swimming in writs so I don’t have anywhere near all the sets, just the ones I find useful/fun. So the warrior one is with Hundings/Eternal Hunt/etc, the mage one is with LoJ/Seducers, etc, and I’ve got lover and thief above my “could go either way” sets like NMA, since their Mundus stones enhance both stam and mag builds.

Plus, they’re glowy and I’m a sucker for all glowing furnishings :p
    Edited by doomette on February 29, 2020 11:58AM
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. I have been desperate for a cute little Ayleid ruin to call my own since housing launched!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, they tend to do that a lot...

Also, would be nice to have a left/right option, so (in this case) you could have a pair of the same tiles, one facing one way and one facing the other.

IIRC the lux steles have fronts and backs, whereas the achievement vendor versions have invisible backs. Or was it the other way around? I'm not sure.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I used them as wall decorations where I wanted to fill up a blank wall where paintings would look out of place.

Edit: Finally found a site that will let me convert the Google Photo URL into one I can embed.

hX2GTCU-qACgn-wqFbaNXS3gCxO1dBJkVFMcQX2o9REb-4TjPqLu4hZxCRd6EMRLXf5CRpn_mLuljygOikWhD5hnF52m0fskF3FuAp92U94uUfnHzZBe9TBXmQVPgluyvr1827vQ=w2400

AhXwVEkq6dcfgIXyyq9AkIJuTKHtpboUhkpjTRsqcxh1rg90JSwyRIR1U5jhGZpuJYQbLh0nFrmGC4HqlU11qSCz7zatpXCgbNSjj4_z9C7sG-pG00CLn657sRPTViB_6mropRFi=w2400
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on February 29, 2020 4:14PM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The following are available from the achievement vendor in Rivenspire
    Constellation Tile: The Ritual – Miscellaneous (Curse Breaker) 10,000g
    Constellation Tile: The Shadow – Miscellaneous (Curse Breaker) 10,000g
    Constellation Tile: The Tower – Miscellaneous (Curse Breaker) 10,000 g
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I copied something I heard in a housing stream. They used the tiles to label the mundus stones in their guild hall. They are easier to see and are more familiar than just the constellation markings on the mundus.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I copied something I heard in a housing stream. They used the tiles to label the mundus stones in their guild hall. They are easier to see and are more familiar than just the constellation markings on the mundus.

That's a nice idea. :smile: