Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

home settings for visitors?

EternalDiva
EternalDiva
✭✭✭
If I set my home to limited visitor, will that allow my friends to still use my crafting tables? I want them to be able to craft but not to turn lights on or off or move things.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing permissions only cover visiting and decorating.

Visitors can visit and that includes being able to use crafting stations, merchant and banker, and activate / deactivate any furnishings including lights.

Decorators can move furniture around but not add or remove furnishing.

The only way you could prevent visitors from turning lights on / off would be to make them unreachable.
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Housing permissions only cover visiting and decorating.

The only way you could prevent visitors from turning lights on / off would be to make them unreachable.

This isn't correct as there are currently 3 assignable roles.
    Limited Visitor
    Visitor
    Decorator.

A "Limited Visitor" can interact with any object that is originally part of the house, crafting benches, and chairs.
    A "Visitor" can do all the above but it also includes any toggle items such as furnishing doors or lights.
    A "Decorator" can do all but place furniture. Using addons they can even move furniture inside and outside the buildings.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies. I missed the addition of limited visitor