The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

0 Stamina Regen isnt just an UI error

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It updates everytime you wep swap, or sometimes when casting a skill, but if you do neither of those things, you can miss out of several seconds of regeneration. IE having 0 stamina regen for anything from 2 to 10 seconds, in my tests.

PC EU
PvP only
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I second that and posted it in another topic yesterday.

In Cyro, during fights, stamina gets stuck at a very low percentage and wont allow me to use skills. So its not just an interface bug.

Stam recovers only after I weapon swap.
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on February 27, 2020 10:53AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the stambar isnt ui bug either, cause when youre low on stam (due to the bug) if you try to cast skills or dodgeroll etc that cost more then your current remaining stam, it wont let you. If you then wep swap, you might gain a good chunk of stam again tho...but still, it f's your stamina and often gets you killed.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is an error on the client side, since i suspect that the client deals with what requests are sent to server. But ye, nasty bug