The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Stop asking for nerf you fools.

Vyvrhel
Vyvrhel
✭✭✭
If you barter with a daemon or invoke it's name, you will eat your own medicine in no time. Remember it.
If you are owned in PvP, never ever run here screaming "AVENGE ME DEVS". Think about YOUR class, what would you like to have to prevent being destroyed then ASK FOR BUFF. Your request will be probably as stupid as the request for the nerf but at least you will have to think positively about the class you play and ways how to counter the attack.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    cmeu6who.jpg

nerf vyvrhel
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mDK likes buffs. Come on ZOS. I spent some crowns today. :*
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Increase damage on snb skills, give dizzy swing a reliable stun, make flame clench a spammable instead of a dot and increase the damage again, remove minimum travel time on crystal fragments assassins will and other ranged skills, remove cast times on ultimates that got it, give stamsorc an actual identity, make dual wield viable in pvp. Thats what i came up with on the spot.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf lags
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOOLS?! :D
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad players will always be bad players even though they think of themselves as being better than every one else and these are the same players who turtle up using SnB, stacking resistances, healing buffs and group buffs because theyre afraid to die! That is 99% of cyrodiil-thanks Zo$.

Buff all damage sources to counterbalance the lopsided fake-me-out-tank meta were in.
    Edited by KillsAllElves on February 27, 2020 11:34AM
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    They don't really care.

You ask for nerfs, you might get nerfs, but likely not.

You ask for buffs, you might get buffs, but likely not.

You ask for nothing, no idea what you could get.

Overall, even if the forums would be deleted today and no feedback would be ever "heard" by ZOS, I doubt the next PTS' patch notes would differ too much with what we've got so far.
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    nerf vyvrhel
    I love you, too.
    BTW they did already and not only once. I played a sorc before they nerfed shields. I played a pet sorc before they nerfed pets. I also played a nb before they nerfed about everything nb had. I am afraid to finish a templar or DK alt since I am sure when I do they will nerf them too and I will be to blame.
    It is like you play something then stop playing for some time for RL reasons, then you come back and what worked before does not work anymore. Then you spent more time than you want to find out how to fix that build what got broken, level new skills, redo everything, level up an alt even, and here goes yet another nerf.
    I am casual. I do not have time and motivation to waste on continuous tinkering and refactoring. I want to build my character once and play it as it is.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The same people that say stop asking for nerfs also flood topics about improving classes, and make arguements against improvements.

Which shows that there is 0 room for meaningful discussions.

And then there is PTS.....
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on February 28, 2020 3:50AM
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The same people that say stop asking for nerfs also flood topics about improving classes, and make arguements against improvements.

Which shows that there is 0 room for meaningful discussions.

And then there is PTS.....

Exactly this.

And to add, that 99% of these nerf/buff threads are from salty PVPers who got owned or had trouble killing someone.
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    The same people that say stop asking for nerfs also flood topics about improving classes

You missed my point. Let me explain: you either want to see some changes in game or not. If you do - and if you want to post about your wishes hoping somebody will read it and consider it, you can go two ways:
    1. you ask for a nerf
    2. you ask for a (counter)buff

In my opinion it is OK to try to present some suggestions as the game makers have a feedback from players (after all the game is for players).
    But the best way to do it is to go the positive way, i.e. suggest a buff. Most of the people come here enraged and it is naturally way more easy for them to ask for a nerf.
    Wrong yet understandable, since "ban whatever killed me" is obviously easy since "give me this tool to counter what killed me" needs some thinking.

Once the more or less angry requests for a nerf become a common habit and it became a common habit, and once devs start listen to such demands, and I am afraid they sometimes do, the legs of that proverbial wiggling table will be cut until there are none, and subsequently there will be no table.

So asking for a change is OK. But please and ask for a buff.

An example:
    "Nerf heals the current tanking meta is killing pvp." (wrong)
    "Give me a (better) skill that would apply Breach and Defile." (can be still wrong, but overall much better)