The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scuttleblooms during Murkmire event

ghastley
ghastley
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if those critters are affected by the event? Since I'm there doing other stuff, I've been sneaking up those little guys, but I was hoping the tame one would be twice as often as usual. I don't seem to be getting any more Alkahest/Honey either.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are not.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Once upon a time disarming any of the trap-plants gave you a bit of loot.
    Now it seems only the scuttleblooms drop anything at all. :( but you get a chance of a scuttlebloom deco though.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on February 27, 2020 3:37AM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one right at the beginning of the event and none since. Trying nearly every one I've passed, which is a lot.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get one, but am still looking for another. I was just curious if they were considered "resource nodes", as they drop alchemical ingredients. I don't have any prior experience of attempting them before the event, to compare against.

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten two. It's about the same for me.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten two. It's about the same for me.

Thank you for the confirmation that RNG doesn't cut you off at one. I shall keep foraging for another.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it took me over 300 of them before i got one. Never got another one after that