The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

game crash to login when in group dungeons

D_Nevesb14_ESO
D_Nevesb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
After patch game crash to login when in group dungeons 5 to 6 times anyone know why or how to fix it?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashing is a known problem introduced in Monday’s update. It’s most pronounced in Cyrodiil but is also a problem in pve when porting into a new zone (especially Murkmire right now) or instance. There are also numerous reports of people crashing while in housing, or standing still doing literally nothing, but those crashes are less common than the pvp and porting ones.

Removing out of date addons (or even all addons) has made things better for many people but it won’t fix the problem completely. Plenty of people experiencing frequent crashing aren’t running any addons at all.

Only Zeni can fix this, and they don’t know yet how or when that will happen.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have an ongoing known issue list for Update 25 linked below you can read to know which issues we are aware of and working on.

Current Known Issues - Update 25 [updated 2/25]
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • D_Nevesb14_ESO
    D_Nevesb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Crashing to login getting worse after update today about every 5 minuets now. It won't let me login to support to Submit ticket, I can login to my account just not support.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashing to login getting worse after update today about every 5 minuets now. It won't let me login to support to Submit ticket, I can login to my account just not support.

Try disabling your addons. Try installing a 2019 version of LibChatMessage.

Today’s patch to fix the crashing also refertee the chat API. Many addons that use the newest version LibChatMessage are throwing errors now and contributing to crashing as the addons try to load after login.

Edited to note how I fixed my issues this morning without having to disable addons.
    Edited by Reverb on March 2, 2020 2:24PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche