Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undead Darwin Award goes too...

Magenpie
Magenpie
✭✭✭✭✭
A few weeks ago I returned to the game after quite a long break. I'm having a great time, and so much has changed. There's a lot to be excited and amused by.

This included my first exploration into Sithis Teeth in Murkmire, where I can't help noticing the vampires er...don't seem to be the brightest of 'Night Children' because some of them lurk about with Flame Atronachs in tow, and a couple have inferno staves. Now perhaps I've mistunderstood my TES lore, but as I understand it, vampires don't do well with fire, so it seemed a bit foolish to me.

I also had a giggle later when a group of them (just before the delve boss) started talking about laundry as I ran passed. It seemed a tad mundane for vampires to be chatting about their washing in a dungeon. My other half suggested that's what they need the Flame Atronachs for - to dry their clothes. Dungeons are notoriously damp.

I like it that after the update, they now have the horrible hellhounds to help them out, rather than the big bats.

Also, note to self, those shiny portal thingies in Craglorn are NOT Psijic Portals. No loot. Just badness. I got a fright.