The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Invisible Wall at Morkul Stronghold

ZoM_Head
ZoM_Head
✭✭✭✭
As the title says, one can not enter the stronghold in Orsinium due to an invisible wall. It reaches out around 20-30 meters from the stronghold itself, making it impossible to enter and pick up the daily dungeon/delve quest. This will probably affect players questing in general as well in that zone.

I can record, upload and link a video if desired.
mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Xelsa
    Xelsa
    ✭✭
    Same issue. NPC's appear to be standing in mid air on the other side of the wall.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @ZoM_Head this is a known issue and we are working on a fix. Thanks for taking the time to report this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Iennahen
    Iennahen
    Just an update: the walls are still there. This doesn’t allow me to progress in questing. Would very much appreciate some solutions on that, thank you.
    Edited by Iennahen on March 29, 2020 7:46PM
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iennahen wrote: »
    Just an update: the walls are still there. This doesn’t allow me to progress in questing. Would very much appreciate some solutions on that, thank you.

Worked for me after last week's patch, will check again.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!