The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stamina Recovery is 0

nukk3r
nukk3r
✭✭✭✭✭
The title is pretty self explanatory. I've encountered this bug on several characters. Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPzdwOVrSwU
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it seems to stop ticking for several times ( sometimes twice sometimes 4-5 times) and then you get all those ticks at the same time
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    ive also had this bug took me at least 17 secondss to get 8% stam back if at all, the only way to get my stam recovery back is to log out and back in again and more then not it doesnt help or it happens again.
  • Hal_Moore
    Hal_Moore
    ✭✭✭
    goes to 0 for me if i sprint and stays zero till i stop sprinting
  • sunpoebow
    sunpoebow
    I have it too as of today. It comes and goes. Could it be the outdated addons?
  • Karmen
    Karmen
    ✭✭✭
    When i 'm encountering this "new feature" (haheum), doing a light attack is actually fixing the problem for me.
    I am Carmen.
    For Bosmers, war is only a sport
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me - need to do some harder content to see how bad it is, though.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This is a UI bug and should be fixed in next week’s incremental patch. You can find more details on current known issues in the thread below.

Current Known Issues - Update 25 [updated 2/25]
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    This is a UI bug and should be fixed in next week’s incremental patch. You can find more details on current known issues in the thread below.

Current Known Issues - Update 25 [updated 2/25]

If by “UI bug,” you mean only visual, it is not. I spammed Caltrops to get to about 2.8k stam. I waited for a full minute. At the end of that time I was still at 2.8k stam and still couldn’t cast Caltrops. When I tried, it said I was out of stamina. Clearly the stamina is not in fact regenerating, and the UI is accurate.

If it was only a UI bug, then I should have been able to cast Caltrops after a minute of standing still doing nothing out of combat. Unless you mean “UI bug” to mean something else, in which case I’m puzzled as to what it means and would appreciate further clarification.
  • Hal_Moore
    Hal_Moore
    ✭✭✭
    Not a UI issue while sprinting. if i get down to 0 stam while sprinting i have to stop sprinting to start recovery. Then i get zerged down and killed. . .is that a ui issue? No i think not.
  • luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    They are now lying about buggs too lol
  • Evo95
    Evo95
    ✭✭
    Still not fixed, experienced this on cyro today and is not visual. @ZOS_BillE
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hal_Moore wrote: »
    goes to 0 for me if i sprint and stays zero till i stop sprinting
    Please clarify: does the amount of available Stamina drop immediately to zero when your character begins to Sprint?

Note that Sprint is a buff to the character's current movement speed. If a character has 0 Stamina, then the character cannot Sprint -- a moving character continues to Run or to Walk, unless and until the player Stops the character's movement.

However, while the character's Stamina recovery is at least equal to the amount expended for each move at Sprint speed, the character can continue Sprinting. In that case, the amount of available Stamina does not increase from recovery until the character stops Sprinting.

Else, the character can use a Potion which restores Stamina, and Stamina recovery is also added, to continue Sprinting -- until the consumed Stamina reduces the remaining amount to 0.

Another factor which affects this is whether the character has an Armor Set buff(s) which reduces the cost of Sprinting. (Also, Jewelry can be enchanted either to reduce the cost of Stamina abilities, or to increase Stamina recovery.) That can make the character's Stamina recovery high enough so that Stamina is replaced as quickly as it is consumed by Sprinting.

Some of my characters are ordinarily equipped with gear that reduces the cost of Sprint enough with recovery high enough that they only expend Stamina to use an ability which consumes it while they are Sprinting. Of course, they also use Essence of Speed potions from time-to-time that not only restore Stamina and buff Stamina recovery (for a while), but also buff the character with Major Expedition (for a while).

Are many features of TESO complex enough for you? :smiley:

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi