Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Epic opera animation of Pelinial Whitestrake!

dazee
dazee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is so good- but warning extreme animated pixel gore!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ix0_W-ouI&feature=emb_logo
Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want lower ping, more stability, a class balance in PvP, and PvE free of BiS rotations.

You can keep that video.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want lower ping, more stability, a class balance in PvP, and PvE free of BiS rotations.

You can keep that video.

I want all that too, but were still allowed to appreciate elf murder terminator cyborg jesus!
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep OP, I have watched that video like 1000 times already. It is great. I was meaning to post it here myself but didn't get round to it.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they give us a Doom engine adaptation of Pelinal Whitestrake riping and tearing elves apart.
    Edited by Carespanker on February 24, 2020 9:09AM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope they give us a Doom engine adaptation of Pelinal Whitestrake riping and tearing elves apart.

REMAAAN!
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REEEMAAAN !!!

I hope one day we'll get a Whitestrake-like armor motif.
    OB-item-Crusader_Relics.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like when the dream no longer needs it's dreamer.

That scene at the end with Morihaus and Penlinal's head hits me in the feels.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Santieclaws, if you watch his video, just a warning there is a very distressing part at 2:37 !!
  • Túrin_Vidsmidr
    Túrin_Vidsmidr
    ✭✭✭
    This is my daily mandatory watch before logging templar.
    Edited by Túrin_Vidsmidr on February 24, 2020 1:04PM
    The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.