The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dwemer Themed House

Roger_kun
Roger_kun
✭✭
The game has many different houses. There are very well-developed mansions with a cool design and good potential for creativity .. But there is not a single Dwemer house in the game! The mansion from the Clockwork City is closest to it, but it's not the Dwemer.

Why not make a cave or tower in the Dwemer style? Players have furniture, but there is no house in which they can be put.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there is one cold themed dwemer house though? I forget its name.
  • Roger_kun
    Roger_kun
    ✭✭
    Nah, it's like Scalecaller theme house, not classic dwemer
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're going to Blackreach so... maybe? We'll see how it goes but there is a chance as it stands.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadly the only one currently made was the ugly frostvault one which has snow all over thus clashing with Dwemer furnishings. hopefully blackreach will have a home
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure you will get a large Blackreach dwemer house, because the dwemer sun globe seen in the prologue was datamined some time ago as a furnishing. My bet is that they will release some crown exclusive packs with dwmer furnishings to match the Blackreach house (which we might get for free, like in Elsweyr or Summerset).

Blackreach has the potential for a lot of dwemer new furnishings, from large gates to all sorts of devices.

I would like a medium sized dwemer tower or something like a workshop with two levels instead of an other impractical manor
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Roger_kun
    Roger_kun
    ✭✭
    I really hope that you are right and that the ZOS will give us a real Dwemer house. I really love the Dwemer theme and I hope that I can assemble the mechanisms in a normal house, and not in the Kraglorn cave (where bas-reliefs of redguards are seen from under the pieces of mechanisms)
    Edited by Roger_kun on February 24, 2020 1:05PM
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    Yes yes! I agree! I would make it my winter retreat and my Orbservatory my summer retreat!