Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/02/21

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Ayleid Sconce, Empty 4,000g
  2. Ayleid Switch, Ancient 4,000g
  3. Ayleid Pillar, Small Empty 5,00g NEW
  4. Culanda Stone, Glowing 5,000g
  5. Varla Stone, Glowing 5,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c1cymWo.png
    UMmyVVp.png
    PKfYLza.png
    APe8N3x.png
    aGtuPkA.png
    AIH1RLO.png
    t00wLBB.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light:

Ayleid Switch, Ancient, inactive
    15zbnXG.png
    Ayleid Switch, Ancient, active
    JkgVPSy.png

Culanda Stone, Glowing
    kxve0ob.png

Varla Stone, Glowing
    Fi2jaFA.png

Culanda Stone + Varla Stone
    tITMbr4.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice cool glowie things (although very bright).
    Options
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another frigging Ayleid lamp post... For *** sake!

Sure, it's nice and all and pretty and ***. BUT WE ALREADY GOT A FRIGGING AYLEID LAMPOST!!

How about one of those Ayleid coffers or chests instead??? Those would've been actually nice to have.

Okay, okay, it's better than most of the crud added recently, but still a let down.

GIVE US PLANTERS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

It sucks that the Luxury Vendor has become the place where I get to vent away all the frustrations that have been buildign up during the week, instead of being the highlight of the week. But them's the breaks I suppose. This one new item per week just isn't cuttign it.
    Edited by Hymzir on February 22, 2020 1:20AM
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    Another frigging Ayleid lamp post... For *** sake!

Sure, it's nice and all and pretty and ***. BUT WE ALREADY GOT A FRIGGING AYLEID LAMPOST!!

How about one of those Ayleid coffers or chests instead??? Those would've been actually nice to have.

Okay, okay, it's better than most of the crud added recently, but still a let down.

GIVE US PLANTERS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I'm not fan of ayleid lampposts, but i think that's not bad addition, with Culanda and Varla stones being one of the best sources of light. Not everywhere it looks good hidden behind walls, and old sconce is too big to use inside many houses (and ugly).

Next week, I'm afraid, will be worse... there are constellation things.
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Options
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually been waiting for these stones to return for nearly a year, checking the vendor weekly, as they're some of the very best light sources as Enemoriana pointed out. I bought a few from guild vendors earlier, but they're sold for quite a bit more than their original price (which is understandable).

So I for one am quite happy to finally see them, time to stock up! :)
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Culanda and Varla stones when combined are THE BEST light sources for my dressing room. True to color and texture.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Grabby Hands* :p

Culanda Stones and Varla Stones are always useful, they make great gifts, and are easy to resell OwO

Thnx @BenevolentBowd for da post
    Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on February 22, 2020 4:07AM
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the 2 light sources together. Might try that one!
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put the Varla stone at the base of your well to make the bright water effect.
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again, nice but not in any way special or luxury.

This sort of furniture should be available to purchase through the year.

Luxury elf needs to up his game.
    Options
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glowy stones! I need those, they look like a really good light source for something I had in mind.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire event and no Murkmire / Argonian themed furnitures ? Disappointed. In the previous events we had luxury furniture vendor selling stuff that was corresponding or at lest somehow connected with what the event is about.
    Oh well.. :disappointed:
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aww, yeeeah. Blue glowy stuff. Zanil shall prosper this day.
    Options
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had a dull version of Varla and Culanda.
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice trick with the two light stones together! The light isn't quite as nice as daedric ritual candle set, but it's a lot cheaper and more convenient from the vendor :)
    Options
  • Synaki
    Synaki
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    I value Varla stones above all else.
    Options
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How do you fit the stones that neatly into the sconces? Lots of patience?
    Options
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varana wrote: »

Essential Housing Tools - if you play on a console, you're SOL.
    Edited by Hymzir on February 22, 2020 11:24AM
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

This sort of furniture should be available to purchase through the year.

Luxury elf needs to up his game.

I wish they renamed him to something else, so the comments regarding "luxury" would go away.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's dumb
    Options
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having issues with the stones not being lit when you return home?
    Options
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    blkjag wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with the stones not being lit when you return home?

yes, I just came here to ask that ! bought 4 after reading this thread, placed them on various spots in my home yesterday and when i returned today, they were not lit. after I retrieved them and placed again, they lit up. just picking up and placing again did not help, had to put it away and then place again. do they have to be placed in-something to keep them lit up all the time ? first time I use these so not sure, because they do not have an option to turn on/off like some other lights do...
    Options
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    Varana wrote: »

Essential Housing Tools - if you play on a console, you're SOL.
    It’s a pain on console, but not as bad once you get the hang of it. Just have to remember to look at it from multiple angles since it may look aligned from one but may actually be like 3 inches behind the stupid thing. Plus the grouping feature helps a lot if you have to move it. Ugh fitting then refitting things after you moved them was a nightmare.
    Man I want EHT 😐
    Options