Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon for tracking DLC/Zone completion ?

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What I mean is there an addon that will track which char has done what DLC/Zones ? I don't want to log in to all chars just to see who's done what zone etc
  • Thala
    Thala
    You can try Urich's Skill Point Finder.

The goal of the addon is track your skills points, but since all main questlines will grant you skill points at some point, its a fast way to see wich zone you have completed.

ESO Ui Link
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what the OP is asking for is an addon that tracks all quests ( not just the ones that give skill points ) in a Zones/DLC.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what the OP is asking for is an addon that tracks all quests ( not just the ones that give skill points ) in a Zones/DLC.

Not even that, just something that says so and so char has done what

I.e Vex Valentino has completed DB and Clockwork, Streaks, Murkmire, Summerset and Elsweyr
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll have a look at this, looks liek it could work with what I'm looking for