The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hot Girls Play DPS - PvE Trial Guild

nigeltheclydesdale
Thank you for your interest, recruitment is currently closed

Hot Girls Play DPS is a progressive end game PvE raiding guild looking for DD players/potentially a healer for its core group.

We are a newly formed guild that intends to clear all hard mode content and then achieve the various titles and achievements in each trial.
We are aiming for high level raiding without the high pressure, so to join us you need to be a fun and friendly person who is capable and confident in their chosen role.
We aren’t a beginners guild, however if you haven’t completed every hard mode yet, or aren’t yet max cp, that isn’t an issue as long as you are good at what you do.

What we expect from players is set out below, and our FAQ is at the bottom of the page. At the moment we are looking for DD players (bonus if you are a hot girl).

DPS
- When applying please have screenshots of raid parses and dummy parses.
- You must be able to play more than one class, at least one of magicka and stamina please.
- Knowledge of all trial mechanics
Healers
- Screenshots of raid parses with your buff/debuff uptimes. At least 27% ele drain please.
- Have most/all healer gear
- Be willing and able to play multiple healer classes (at least more than one).
Tanks
- Screenshots of raid parses with buff/debuff uptimes would be super awesome.
- Knowledge of trial mechanics is key
- All the necessary tanking sets
- Ability to play multiple tanking classes preferred

FAQ:
If I am not a hot girl, can I still apply?
Answer: Although this guild was founded by several hot girls who play dps, we are willing to look beyond your outer non-hot girl shell and recognise that anyone who is an amazing dps/healer/tank can be a hot girl in their own special way.
TL;DR: Yes

If I am a hot girl but I do terrible dps, can I still apply?
Answer: Absolutely, we will just make you play healer like every other guild does.

I am a hot girl who wants to play tank, is that even humanly possible in this world?
Answer: Yes, please apply and we will make you bigger than Alcast

Our raid days are not entirely fixed yet, but likely to be:
Sunday afternoons 4 PM CET to 6.30 PM CET
Monday evenings 8.30 PM CET to 11 PM CET

Please contact/add GM Fircelle#6265 on discord for further info or send @Fircelle a mail in game.

Thank you for your interest, recruitment is currently closed
Edited by nigeltheclydesdale on March 6, 2020 9:30AM
PC EU - Hot Girls Play DPS Officer

PC NA - Hot Girls Play DD GM