The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What set/skill combo does this?

Telel
Telel
✭✭✭✭✭
So today Telel encountered something they haven't seen in a long long time. Not since yokedan and phoenix were adjusted.

Now as this was obviously so fun for the skilled player who figured out this divine combination of sets and class skills Khajiit would definitely like to know how they pulled off such wonderful acts ,of skill. Perhaps so that even a player as bad as Telel might aspire to pull themselves up from the dregs of zerging and towards pro solo fun times.

Character: Telel
Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well obviously that is just a healing potion with lag. Since everyone knows, there is no cheating.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam

CP Passive bug back or something else?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It definitely looks suspicious and very well could be shenanigans but both times the other player got up, your video did not provide solid enough evidence that they were not rezzed by a teamate.

From the video alone we cannot say with 100% certainty that they were not rezzed.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good thing this one is asking for advice on what skills and sets to wear then yes? Admitting to ignorance being the first step to wisdom and all that.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6603936#Comment_6603936 this has been documented this patch before, it not a one-time thing and needs to be fixed asap.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can you be 100% sure there isn't another red in stealth/invisible somewhere nearby?
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its that bug with the ravage health potion, when the death counts as a npc death allowing players to self rez with a soul stone. So, it acts as if they got a rez from another player and allows them to just get back up. It would explain why the person waited about 40secs before getting up; as they needed the potion to come off cooldown. I think people have been doing something similar with the scrolls lately.
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭
    Hello, I’m gulmar the dude that does the res thing in the video, I was testing how consistent the exploit was, this is indeed an exploit/bug in the game, not cheating. This has already been reported by me and I’m just trying to come out clean here. I may be permabanned which is fine since I used it to my advantage and I will take the punishment. Sorry you had to deal with that telel and happy hunting to you all.
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I’m gulmar the dude that does the res thing in the video, I was testing how consistent the exploit was, this is indeed an exploit/bug in the game, not cheating. This has already been reported by me and I’m just trying to come out clean here. I may be permabanned which is fine since I used it to my advantage and I will take the punishment. Sorry you had to deal with that telel and happy hunting to you all.

A surprisingly honorable ending to this... as much as I want this fixed I hope ya don't get banned for this creative use of game mechanics lol.
  • Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭

With Update 25 dropping this coming Monday for PC can we get word if this is being investigated or worked on? I didn't see mention of any bug similar to this being removed in PTS notes.
    -Shadow hide you
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭

With Update 25 dropping this coming Monday for PC can we get word if this is being investigated or worked on? I didn't see mention of any bug similar to this being removed in PTS notes.

because they didnt know about it, i dont believe many people know about this exploit it must be hand full. the way to actually do it is something that doesnt happen often, i got "lucky" to actually get it and realize how its done. i sent a video recently to ZOS on how its done so that they have all the information they can to solve this but this was only yesterday i dont believe theyll fix it for next patch, maybe a weekly maintenance after it. Please chek my ticket out @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really shows an honorable quality in your character (rl character) to come forward with this @GulmarAvocado ..thank you for sharing this with your fellow players.. also thanks to @Telel for shining a light on it and capturing the act in question...

I wish more players would be as selfless and have integrity as well.

Many are self serving and, if sorry at all, only sorry because they were caught.

Coming forward openly here helps validate once again for us that some players are exploiting or cheating and getting an unfair advantage.... it causes other players who play honestly to almost pull their hair out wondering what they’re doing wrong that they can’t find the right build or skills too..

Many players have and still are just getting fed up and going to other games, or doing anything else other than continue to bang their heads against a wall trying to figure out how to match the “skill” levels of the “good” players who aren’t honorable..

It would be a much healthier competition without all of these other added “features”..
    Edited by Delphinia on February 20, 2020 5:21PM
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    comes clean AFTER getting caught... he's trash and will always be trash.
    Edited by Warraxx on February 20, 2020 6:24PM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh yeah dude, you're gone because that is a stupid thing to do. Bye!

Nice to see Telel bring something actual for once after all the constant claims of cheats and exploits he brings to his streams. I got bored of it after a while and left.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    If you tell everyone how to do it, then it becomes a feature
  • Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    Come on, folks. Please don't bring ZoS to close this forum thread for naming and shaming. I would much rather have a community moderator response saying they are aware and investigating the issue.
    -Shadow hide you
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »

LMAO i had discovered the bug literally a second before telels group and stream being on me, i rezzed i think 3 times and after that reported it instantly like i said i was making sure what i was doing was indeed the exploit. next day i saw the video and this forum page. never did this again lol but whatever if i get banned for reporting this like many other players have at least i did something for the comunnity if they fix it but im sad ill get banned for helping people like you warrax.
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and your hate tell at the end... you are total BS.
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭
    that has nothing to do with this situation your group did suck ass lmao you saying i reported it after getting caught is BS
    Edited by GulmarAvocado on February 20, 2020 9:10PM
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol in so many way...
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LMAO i had discovered the bug literally a second before telels group and stream being on me, i rezzed i think 3 times and after that reported it instantly like i said i was making sure what i was doing was indeed the exploit. next day i saw the video and this forum page. never did this again lol but whatever if i get banned for reporting this like many other players have at least i did something for the comunnity if they fix it but im sad ill get banned for helping people like you warrax.

Actually Khajiit was solo the first time they encountered you, and killed you. Got a clip of it and everything. But it's got a few elf words in it and so violates forum TOS.

Pity you didn't stop to tell this one what you were doing, and instead popped back up and re engaged Telel once their back was turned.

Then did it again a few minutes later when khaiit finally got a second body to assist.

And again when two more of the pack finally got online.

Then a bit later after we'd tried to go back north. Which is where the third clip comes from. The one that ended in an accusation of stamplar WW's being 'pre-made'. Which this one tried to respond to by asking about waffles. Sadly you'd already blocked Telel and thus ended any chance you had to tell Telel of your 'scientific' inquiries.

All while we wanted to push the map for the faction with the fewest number of people on it at the time. The largest of course being the red team....

Which was streamed and can be reviewed in its entirety by anyone who wishes it. If people wish khajiit can even make one long mega clip of each encounter. So that all that 'science' can be retained for eternity on the internets.

Telel would also want to be somewhat less humble and point out that name calling and cattiness kind of brings your motivations into doubt. Fortunately Telel prefers to be humble.

Edited by Telel on February 20, 2020 9:34PM

• WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great guy, he even filed a ticket after a streamer made a thread bringing attention to it. I'm feeling more honorable by proxy thanks to this tireless individual utilizing exploits for the greater good.

Just like how everyone used to have multiple mundus stones to highlight the problem, not to gain any kind of advantage
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭
    After all is not up to You guys it’s up to zos so I don’t really care if you believe me or not my intentions were always for the good of the community why would I Use the exploit to fight back up literally in front of someone knowing they are there ready with the chances of me getting reported if I wasn’t actually testing. Have a great time fellas.
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was thinking the same thing. Did he submit his bug before or after seeing the OP.
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭
    Already stated it was right after what happened in the video
    Ackwalan wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing. Did he submit his bug before or after seeing the OP.

I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already stated it was right after what happened in the video
    Ackwalan wrote: »

In your first response, I gave you the benefit of doubt. But after seeing your other posts and your in-game whisper and ignore routine, I don't believe you.
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭
    whatever
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i liked how he trashed talked the group that fought him and assumed I was in that group, which I am not btw...

Edited by Warraxx on February 20, 2020 11:27PM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I appreciate your post, but exploiting an in-game bug/glitching is cheating as much as any other method is.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a sad news Cheat Engine is back to game or atleast people openly exploiting ulti spams and invulnerability to damage again.
    So disappointing zos...
    Edited by Cinbri on February 22, 2020 9:09AM