The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FrostVault Pledge - More like CrashVault Pledge

karekiz
karekiz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
FrostVault final boss - Rocking no death - Insta crash after killing an arm - EZ peazy now resetezy - Patch please zos? Its a hard crash and that's no goooood.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here. and people told me "Its a problem with your computer" well if it is its contagious and its spread across the internet to a hell a lot of people lol.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    had the same issue today my team mate crashed twice whilst i only had the 1, screen locked up and then get ESO not responding.................hard shut down.

NO its not my PC