The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Story Mode solo player dungeon difficulty when?

Deioth
Deioth
✭✭✭
You'd simply have two Undaunted mercenaries to act as whatever roles you aren't playing. Any mechanics requiring player interaction (like Scalecaller's Peak's required block, or the chain down execution from Fungal Grotto II) would require the player to act on the mechanic or lose the targeted NPC support. None of these would target the player if they're a lock-down move that kills so the player has time to learn the mechanic (at least, in most cases, March of Sacrifices final boss should prob target player each time). Not only would this allow players to engage in the lore of the dungeons doing it this way, they'd learn the mechanics in a more stress free environment. The Undaunted support could even shout out how to combat each mechanic. Naturally, the Undaunted dailies wouldn't apply to these, but you could clear the dungeon quest this way, and get blue gear at least.
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this is a mmo and not single player rpg, I would guess never.

But I wouldn't mind if they put it in, just because I won't use it doesn't mean people that would like this feature to be able to.
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on February 16, 2020 11:36PM
  • Deioth
    Deioth
    ✭✭✭
    Since this is a mmo and not single player rpg, I would guess never.

But I wouldn't mind if they put it in, just because I won't use it doesn't mean people that would like this feature shouldn't be able to.

Plenty of people like TES lore and the dungeon finder is not conducive to taking your time and pacing along the story beats. Plus, if it helped teach players boss mechanics, the more difficult dungeons would have at least a few more players with knowledge enough to play better than headless chickens. It'd be a win-win situation IMO and should be relatively simple to implement.