Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFGuild Slow Dungeon Story Mode

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for a guild that does all dungeons slowly and in story mode where all areas are explored fully and cleaned out and loot is loooted etc and quest givers can be interacted with without worrying about being rushed through etc.

Thanks
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK what do I need to know about creating a guild or does anyone else want to make a guild for this?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    What server and platform are you using? I’m ps-4 na looking for the same.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Pc-eu, should have said, sorry.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya,

would join such a guild or group B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @mrsrobot hope you find such a guild or discord group on PC/EU. good luck!

@woufff if you are on PC/NA you're welcome to join ESO Slow Dungeons group discord.gg//ExUshE
    we are not a guild, just a group of people who enjoy running dungeons for the story
  • LorzrzMashgarz
    @mrsrobot did you find such a guild? I’d also like to run the dungeons slowly, in a lazy, casual kind of mode. Not veteran, not running through, not getting frustrated if the boss fight lasts more than 2 seconds. If not I can create one if you’re interested.

I’m on PC EU.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    @woufff if you are on PC/NA you're welcome to join ESO Slow Dungeons group discord.gg//ExUshE
    we are not a guild, just a group of people who enjoy running dungeons for the story

Thanks for the hint, I will certainly try this out. I have a char on the NA server, but not maxed out, need to check that as I am mostly on the EU server.

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • LorzrzMashgarz
    @woufff have you found any guilds like that on PC EU? If not, let’s create one together with @mrsrobot :)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    @woufff have you found any guilds like that on PC EU? If not, let’s create one together with @mrsrobot :)

Good idea, you can count me in, contact me ingame (same name)
    Will be a bit difficult in the beginning I guess, but I'm pretty sure more people are interested B)
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mrsrobot did you find such a guild? I’d also like to run the dungeons slowly, in a lazy, casual kind of mode. Not veteran, not running through, not getting frustrated if the boss fight lasts more than 2 seconds. If not I can create one if you’re interested.

I’m on PC EU.

That would be fantastic, I don't know much about guild leadership and don't have a lot of time so it would be better headed by somebody with the time to do it. I will gladly join!
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there - I would be very interested in joining a guild like this. I confess my skillz in game are probably not the greatest, but I'm good at listening to instructions if needed. Would love to meet friendly people interested in the game's stories, exploring, crafting etc and I'd love to see inside the dungeon content. I'd also like a group of people to share my spare lootz - I hate vendoring motifs for eg.

I'm friendly, but tend to solo for the most part, but I'd love to have a group of people to say hi to, share the odd giggle and group up occasionally.

I'm on PC-EU so if I'd fit in with your idea, please do let me know. :)
  • ian31416
    ian31416
    ✭✭
    I'm on EU XB, so I don't qualify. But I thought I register an interest in case any other EU XB players drop by.....
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magenpie's post has give me the last push I needed and as I have some experience in creating and leading a guild (greetings to all former STO players :)) I have now created the guild "The Slow Dungeoneers" on PC EU.

The idea is really to play dungeons in a "story" mode where possible and in any case waiting and caring for group members when doing dungeons, also helping in quests when needed.

On the other hand, I do not have too much experience when it comes to dungeons, thus this will be learning by doing :D

Some personnel information, I am not young any more but still working full-time, thus mostly online in the evening (GMT+1) and weekends. In ESO I am mostly questing, crafting & trading, my role is a DD in solo-survival mode.

Thus feel free to apply to our guild, I am more then happy to send invites when you give me you ingame name, mine is the same than here B)
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea :)
  • tunaghost
    tunaghost
    Soul Shriven
    I could happily join.
    My ingame name is @tunaghost and would happily join for laid back dungeoneering.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    tunaghost wrote: »
    I could happily join.
    My ingame name is @tunaghost and would happily join for laid back dungeoneering.

Cool, invite sent :smile:
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    The EU chapters of Loreseekers do "Lore Hunts" where they take their time in quests/dungeons together as well. Their GM confirmed it for me. For any that love the lore and enjoy a good healthy community, especially one that will help with this kind of event, they may be for you.

https://www.loreseekerspodcast.com/guild/
  • Dajazzmani
    Dajazzmani
    Soul Shriven
    @woufff sounds like my kinda guild. May I join please? I'm @Da'jazzman
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dajazzmani wrote: »
    @woufff sounds like my kinda guild. May I join please? I'm @Da'jazzman

Invite sent B)
  • Dajazzmani
    Dajazzmani
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers!! :)
  • MintyBadger
    MintyBadger
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there.
    This sounds like a great idea. My partner and myself mainly duo, but would love to join something that doesn't rush.
    Our names are @MintyBadger and @ScardyFox if you have spots :)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there.
    This sounds like a great idea. My partner and myself mainly duo, but would love to join something that doesn't rush.
    Our names are @MintyBadger and @ScardyFox if you have spots :)

Invite sent B)