Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prime time pvp

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the first time in 3 months I have played in prime time and it's gotten worse if any thing,.
Virtually all my skills are rendered useless, nothing is firing and if it does it's so far behind when I actually press it the other player is already to far away for it to register.
Glad I came back on!!!
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half hour was more than enough to get to the frustration point and turn it off
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prime time is not the best time for pvp. i avoid cyrodiil at PT.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes 8 players on the screen can make everything delayed by 0.5 - 1 sec.

Doesn’t have to be prime time, although it usually gets worse by then.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just another reason that Battlegrounds are superior to Cyrodiil, in my not-so-humble opinion. While lag absolutely happens in BGs, it's not even remotely comparable to Lagodiil during prime time, especially if a zerg ends up being anywhere remotely close to you.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are talking about PC NA last night, it was especially bad. Prime started with EP with 6 scrolls and emp and you know that's gonna be a mess. When hammer spawned when it was close to de-emp with the whole server at BRK or Chalman, I literally couldn't even attack NPCs or get the prompt to open doors.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    This is just another reason that Battlegrounds are superior to Cyrodiil, in my not-so-humble opinion. While lag absolutely happens in BGs, it's not even remotely comparable to Lagodiil during prime time, especially if a zerg ends up being anywhere remotely close to you.

Yeah, but you get to deal with no CP and scoring shenanigans. The CP giveth and the CP taketh away.

Ideally both modes would be virtually lag-free except under extreme stress...

... In my dreams
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saturday evening in Bahlokdaan (PC/NA) we weren't even pop locked (maybe DC was) and we had 2 crashes and rollbacks within about 10 minutes. There may have been more but we logged after the second one. DC hits a point in most evenings now where they start faction stacking pretty hard so we blame them some but the real culprit is ZOS. Really hoping the changes in the next update help fix this kind of thing.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

mmo game with mass combat that cant handle mass combat. it sounds stupid but its a reality. i dont know why people still play there
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its probably the worst i've every experienced it, basically unplayable.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont worry. Performance improvements coming Monday!

And when that doesnt work; more coming in 3 months!

And when that doesnt work...