Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

My characters got switched back to Campaigns I paid to abandon after the campaign ended

ashes7169_ESO
ashes7169_ESO
✭✭
I switched my Aldmeri Dominion characters from Bahlokdaan to Kaalgrontid. I don't remember the timeline, but I thought it was in December, maybe the beginning of January. I paid 100,000 gold per character, and I did it on multiple characters. I had to abandon the Kaalgrontid campaign on my Ebonheart Pact characters. I logged in a few days ago and got all of my campaign rewards, except my Aldmeri Dominion characters are no longer locked to Kaalgrontid, they are back on Bahlokdaan. So do I have to pay every time the alliance war restarts to be able to participate with people in Kaalgrontid on my AD characters, or is this just a glitch in my account?

I attempted to submit a ticket but it said "Ticket Closed as Duplicate" . It was the only ticket I submitted, and I couldn't find anything else on the forums about this issue.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction Lock: The gift that keeps on giving....
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the long list of all of us who had to blow hundreds of thousands of AP removing characters from campaigns we never played in.
  • ashes7169_ESO
    ashes7169_ESO
    ✭✭
    So I paid to switch to a different campaign on AD and it is just going to switch back every time the campaign ends, anyway? Is that really how that’s meant to work?
    Edited by ashes7169_ESO on February 17, 2020 5:26AM
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't know what happened to you. When I switched from red to blue on kaal, the reds I payed to abandon the campaign still don't have a campaign. My blues are still in kaal and my reds still don't have a home campaign.
  • ashes7169_ESO
    ashes7169_ESO
    ✭✭
    I attempted to submit a support ticket, but it got "Closed as Duplicate" and I'm not sure why. I only submitted one ticket.

I paid a lot of gold and AP to put my AD characters on Kaalgrontiid campaign so I could join guild PVP. And now all of my AD are randomly switched back to Bahlokdaan. And if I pay to get them back on campaign is this glitch going to happen to me every time a campaign ends?
  • ashes7169_ESO
    ashes7169_ESO
    ✭✭
    Customer support is a huge joke. Huge. They’re either purposely misunderstanding my problem because they don’t want to have to fix an account glitch or they’re just illiterate. I’m not sure which one.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    280.jpg
    Beta tester November 2013