The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting addon to separate between bag and bank

arun_rajputb16_ESO
arun_rajputb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone konw of or developed an addon that lets you either filter or search for items only in your bag? I have so much in my bank, that deconstructing items in my bag is a pain :neutral:
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't, but you can also lock the items in your bank to prevent them from showing up in the deconstruct screen.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    FCO CraftFilter is perfect. Does exactly this.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should always lock items you want to keep, no matter where they are. Takes just a couple seconds to Lock or Unlock.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCO Item Saver ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info630-FCOItemSaver.html ) will do the trick. It lets yo mark items for what ever purpose you want. Weather it is deconstruction, research, selling to vendor, etc.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOItemSaver can mark the items so you can easily filter them with FCOIS, or other addons like AdvancedFilters (FCOIS plugin needed).
    FCOCraftFilter will provide a button to siwtch between shown items at crafting tables: Bank, bag, both.

All three addons, FCOIS, FCOCF and AF work together pretty fine and allow you to e.g. only show bank items, armor, heavy armor, helmets.