The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group Finder for Dungeons solo now too?

Hookgrin
Hookgrin
✭✭✭
I know a recent patch made BGs to where you can only queue solo, did this affect Dungeons too? I can get into a group if I go by myself. But if my wife and I try to queue together it allows us to enter the queue but just never pops. Tried last weekend and again today for hours and nothing. I am a healer and she is a DPS. If I queue my healer, I always get a pop usually within a matter of minutes. Really defeats the whole play with friends thing. This needs to get fixed.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hookgrin

On which platform and mega-server did the problem you discovered occur? ZOS cannot investigate without that information.
    Please refer to Guidelines For Bug Report Forum for advice about posting a bug report.

IIRC your OP is not the first that I've read about two players queueing for a group and evidently being ignored. For whatever reason, most of them were two spouses. Each was logged-in via a different account, of course, but using the same ISP account and ISP network.

It is a mystery as to why ZOS has not developed a reliable "Dungeon Finder" (Group Creator) during the course of the past 5 years. They have made at least two attempts after the beta original release, neither of which resulted in an unqualified success.

Personally, I found it faster to assemble a 4-player group via Chat, especially for the Undaunted dailies.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can also confirm. Same thing keeps often happening to me also PC/NA.
    I queue alone as tank for random, vet or norm, and get instant ready check. Then group with my friend who's healer or dps and we have to wait several minutes to up to 20min. I'm still queuing as tank, what's changed? Wtf