The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Post here your nasty combinations

Vietfox
Vietfox
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Been running Balorgh + Pariah on my magden and it's really nice. Right when they think they got me i pop my ulti and easily kill them.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MagWarden: haven’t really figured one out

Magblade: Fear trap down - as soon as the person’s about to run over it: Meteor - lotus - bow proc - pray they’re squishy enough you can kill them and spam abilities hoping for a proc. Works best on capture the relic games defending

MagTemplar: Light - Dark Flare - Toppling - Crescent - Sweeps spam. If you can pull it off on an unsuspecting target who doesn’t notice light going on them; toppling, dark flare and a LA all hit at once, with crescent it’s a guaranteed kill.
    Edited by Iskiab on February 15, 2020 8:55PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Magblade: Fear trap down - as soon as the person’s about to run over it: Meteor - lotus - bow proc - pray they’re squishy enough you can kill them and spam abilities hoping for a proc. Works best on capture the relic games defending

MagTemplar: Light - Dark Flare - Toppling - Crescent - Sweeps spam. If you can pull it off on an unsuspecting target who doesn’t notice light going on them; toppling, dark flare and a LA all hit at once, with crescent it’s a guaranteed kill.

Bow proc requires some LA xD
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »

Bow proc requires some LA xD

That’s no problem, I usually hold mine indefinitely, I only fire it when I know it’ll land.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volendrung + minor heroism potions, then you can run the hammer indefinitely as long as you don’t die. So I’m told anyway that that’s how it is that you see certain players with it for hours at a time.
  • Zevicus
    Zevicus
    Soul Shriven
    Well... can't give ALL my "leet" secrets (lol - or not so "leet", I need all the help I can get)

But - sometimes I use a MagNecro in Spell Strategist, Spinners and Balorgh.

Get melee enemy attention (crush shock, heavy attacks whatever, make them come close to you, can even use the bone armor that pulls them in) boneyard around yourself, blastbones, light attack (this activates the 500 damage on spell strat) drop colossus on yourself (this activates the damage from barlough and colossus causes them to take 30% extra damage) and activate your graverobber synergy. This causes the blastbones, the graverobber and ult hits to all happen pretty much at the same time and with amplified damage.

Even if you can't get the blastbones in there, just the light attack/boneyard/colossus/graverobber is enough to really give someone a bad day. Either dead or so close to it you can finish with a few pokes of the crush shock or more light attacks.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magcro Harmony...
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new favorite one is the DK Stone Fist annoyance. Slap on Venom Claw and Noxious, block and "kite" to cast three Stone Fist, then go into Leap and Executioner. I've been surprised how many "elite players" I've killed with this simple and "you-really-should-not-fall-for-this" combo.